I can teach all levels and have experience i n texahing groups managing their work so when one to one is needed I can do it. I find a visual/ engaging discussion approach where checking tyhe students understanding lies in order to find weather, whiteboard going through workes examples or other are necessary.
I have taught GCSE maths students last year, and have achieved good grades at maths, my students have improved their grade by two when I was there. I have helped students who struggle with mathematical problems weather it is geometerty, calaculus or dynamnics
● Degree: attained 2:1 for msci Physics with Particle physics at Queen Mary
● A levels: maths A* physics B Chemistry and Further Maths C
● GCSE: maths, physics and chemistry at A* English A
Skills From work/education
● Learnt root and C++ from scratch to find a new particle using Boosted Decision Trees during independent project in 5 months having to implement particle physics concepts along with this
My low contact hours with my teachers/lecturers are because I believe learning for yourself allows a deeper understanding.
As I tend to self learn I am generally ahead of the class content wise so when it comes to revision I am able to teach people about the necessary topic.
● Used and learnt communication skils to move a grade 4 gcse maths student to grade 6 in less than 9 months teaching surds and t
● Used different teaching methods and approaches like technology and marker pens to teach students of different aptitudes in order to improve their working grade
In order to deal with students of different aptitudes for maths I would explain the steps/logic behind a few example questions on the topics then let them answer some on their where they can question me if they get stuck because I know their calculating/logic is strong so requires less attention. For other students I walk through many questions which require a lot of patience asking them each step of logic for the question. Also using the internet to get more questions on similar topics so that I have enough questions is used for less able students
In order to tutor properly I realised the need to get boards with marker pens and ask questions related to previous work/topics which I would make before the lesson Interests.
● Was involved in Fx trading which lead to an interest in financial news Financial news such as economic developments are interesting as the link to decision making such as political changes like the connection made by some academics of the great recession and a rise in populism.
Physical exercise helps to improve BDNF and develops a drive for self improvement and leads to an enhancement of natural functionality.
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, physics lessons for all!
Taking statistics lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£12||£12|
|5 hours||Not available||£40||£60|
|10 hours||Not available||£70||£120|