My teaching methodology is logical, deductive and scientific in approach.I take great delight is deductive reasoning in arriving to a conclusion.My teaching methodology also is experimental and practical, some times ,i will illustrate my points in class with a small experiment within the available resources at my disposal, this may also include drawings to drive the points home.
I had a bachelor degree in Applied Physics -Electronics and diploma in Aeronautics.I am self employed.I am an experienced engineer, with myriad of experiences in telecommunications, automation, aeronautics, energy and project management.I have been to fifteen countries for projects implementation.I founded LightCone Technology last year, the company is into telco/energy/ aviation solutions.
Personal profile, skills and abilities.
●Choice of Materials in propagating Electromagnetic waves :published 1994 (National Association of Physics & applied Physics students magazine)
●Overhaul and Testing of Pratt and Whitney (RGB), Honeywell (Fuel Control), Aircraft Gas Turbine.
●Twenty years of software engineering practice with expertise in the fields of automation ,telecommunications , power ,electronics (including transducers/sensors that are applicable in avionics).
● High level of creativity, innovation and inventiveness with respect to aircraft vibration and
mobile networks optimization. MTN (Mobile Telephone network) 2002.
●Innovatively identified incomplete software blocks on Ericsson Mobile Switching Center to integrate Huawei Mobile Ring Back Tone Server. Ericsson 2006
●Dimensioning of Honeywell Aircraft Fuel Control System to permanently solve Fuel leakage on the Aircraft
● Significant level of technical training with Ericsson, Siemens, General Electric and Honeywell.
● Proficiency in programming Unix/SS7/C++,IP, SAP,GUI,CLI, quality assurance testing and automation.
● Project management skills in leading medium and large-scale projects. Project Cost optimization.
● Marketing and business development skills with keen sense for developing client rapport
through open communication (Contract negotiation and customer eccentric).
●Excellent manual dexterity, communication skills, strong analytical mind, facilitating workplace efficiencies through positive contribution and ideas generation with strong understanding of LEAN manufacturing.
Education & Certifications
Graduate diploma in Aircraft Gas Turbine Repair and Overhaul Technology 2016/2017
Holland College, Prince Edward Island, Canada
BSc – Applied Physics-Electronics 1995/1996
University of Lagos, Nigeria. (Notarized to North America Equivalent, US & Canada)
Emerson Sheidow Leadership award. Holland College
Business Management Training
Project Management Ericsson
Train the Trainer Siemens
Leadership/Business Management MTN
Protection of Electrical/Industrial Networks. Medium Voltage Testing Siemens
(Small world) Marketing General Electric
AXE 10/810/APG40/DXX/ss7/MSS ,Data Transcripts generation Ericsson
First Aid/CPR/WHMIS/Human Factor Holland College
Fire Safety Seminar MTN
(Honeywell), PEI, Canada 2017-2018
● Calibration and Testing of Fuel Controls that led to Permanent resolution of FCU leakage beyond cmm (innovation/engineering order). And shim / spring dimensioning for quality testing of FCU.
● Disassembly of DPF/B37 fuel controls, repair , overhaul testing and automation.
● Disassembly of TFE 731 Fuel Control repair, overhaul, testing and automation.
● Automation of fuel control CFX6 and of CFM56, calibration and testing of the fuel control of DPF, APU. Electrical testing and induction of CFX6 and CFM56 with sap database application usage.
● Use of Service Bulletin, CMM, SPM, IPC, OHM, and OEM manuals to carry out given tasks.
Chief Executive Officer 2010-2016
Siernok Communications Ltd., Lagos, Nigeria
●Drive sales and services and ensure revenue is generated from sales of products and services by aggressive goal setting ,weekly progress report on productivity and improvements .
●Enhance capacity building through creative framework development for foreign and local Investors.(think globally, act locally)
● Constant innovation in business development through partnerships, and collaborative engineering solutions and sales.
● Proficient cost optimization for human resources, operational and capital expenditure. (Including computational invoicing, both intra and external, opex and capex optimization for profitability)
● Projects managed :( Head counts of 1000+ people managed in a project/customer interfacing)
o Power substation 330132/133KV – implementation of distance, overcurrent, and
differential protection relays, managing switch gears, and project documentation and automation.
o Transformer 11/33KV, Medium Voltage Circuit Breakers – installation, commissioning. testing and automation
o Power Automation projects – Implementation of SCADA, PMU, RTU, and Metering.
o Deployments of radio base stations, base station controllers, minilink, DXX, and RF.
o Optimization for telecommunication firms.
o Innovative provision of hybrid combiners, data transcripts, for bands (frequency) cascading.
o Deployments of Mobile Networks from hardware installation to active commissioning.
o Troubleshooting/Automation for about two hundred base stations towards 3G/4G/5G/LTE launch (Including site visit to ensure customer satisfaction, and software codes generation).
o Efficient usage of operational instructions of the OEM and developing strategic procedures to support it ,Including the data transcripts/software codes GUI/CLI.
Network Testing, Integration, and Automation Expert 2004-2010
Ericsson Mobile Network
●Led program and network implementation in South Africa, Egypt, India, Uganda, Madagascar,
Nigeria, Pakistan, Sierra Leone, Burkina Faso, Ghana, and DRC.
●Designing of software data transcripts for integration of core elements nodes to the operator network
● Integration of switching systems to mobile networks: MSC, MSS, MGW, BSC, HLR, and RNC.
● Startup and testing of APG40, APZ 212/33/40/50/55, AXE 10/810. APG/APZ upgrade.
● Implementation of 3G/ 4G/LTE Technology. Clocking/ Synchronization integration.
● Number Portability, MSS in pool, Sigtran, UMTS and fixed-mobile convergence implementation.
Technical Head (Ikeja OMC) 2001-2004
Mobile Telephone Network (biggest in Africa)
● Network monitoring, support and acceptance testing of core and transmission nodes.
● Software correction loading and multi-vendor verification in the Mobile Network using API.
● Training and supervision of junior engineers and technician.
Available on Requests
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, physics lessons for all!
Taking trigonometry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|