My teaching methodology surely focuses upon the content quality and a student-centered strategy, developing a collaborative study approach. Flipped classrooms, will surely be my thing, allowing students to actively contribute in the classroom session. And hence, creating meaningful experiences alongwith would be focused upon!
I am an Engineer, an Orator, a Published Author, multitasking through it all. Ever since my first industrial experience, at NXP Semiconductors, and the entire journey alongwith, I have been career oriented. Having completed my very first internship and post graduated with flying colours, I am proud to say that, I have taken the first step to building a successful career path ahead of me, exploring my diverse skills and knowledge.
1) M. Tech - Embedded Systems (Institute of Technology, Nirma University)
CGPA - 8.13 (Year of Passing - 2020)
2) B.E. ( Electronics & Communication) - Vishwakarma Government Engineering College, Chandkheda. (Gujarat Technological University)
CGPA - 7.93 (Year of Passing - 2018)
3) HSC - St. Mary’s School, Ahmedabad. (Gujarat Secondary & Higher Secondary Education Board)
Percentage - 79%
Year of Passing - 2014
4) SSC St. Mary’s School, Ahmedabad. (Gujarat Secondary & Higher Secondary Education Board)
Percentage - 90.04%
Year of Passing - 2014
- Registered author, having two books published at my name, at the age of 12.
- An orator, recognized by TOI.
- An Emcee having hosted several events.
- Social Media Entrepreneur, having worked with more than 100+ national and international brands.
Worked as a Post Silicon Validation Intern in the Automotive Infotainment domain at NXP Semiconductors, Bangalore. The major area of my work focuses on the Validation of FMCW Radar Transceiver. The goal is to develop an automated approach of the HW validation, considering the Functional Safety aspects in the automotive industry. The software tools such as TestStand, LabVIEW, Matlab are being used for the same.
engineering lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest electrical engineering lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, electronics lessons for all!
Taking technology lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||£6|