Here are some aspects of how I base my teaching on:
• Basic things such as holding the instrument (violin and bow) as well as body position must be in the most natural way to avoid any unwanted injuries.
• Violin technique - scales, arpeggios, etudes, etc., but also to do other exercises to strengthen both hands.
• Sound production and intonation.
• Understanding of what you are playing – beginners to learn notes and rhythms, advanced students to learn styles and periods.
• Give confidence to the students so they can develop and work even more.
I am a violinist based in London. I studied at Guildhall School of Music and Drama and I am currently finishing my masters degree at Trinity Laban. I love sharing the passion I have for the violin as well as my knowledge, for example on how to solve any technical problem or how to interpret the composer’s style.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£35||£35|