I like to take assessment before start teaching so I can know what level child stands on. I prepare my own resources according to the assessment. I believe on practise more on each topic and then move on to the next topic. After every topic, I take a test.
I have been working as a private tutor from last 8 years. .Furthermore, I have completed my bachelors in Business Administration studies and successfully completed my Masters degree in International Business Management. I prepare my own resources according to every individuals need so I can get result and help them exactly what they are struggling in.
I also conduct special SATs classes for Year 2 and Year 6. I have 100% pass rate result.I have been teaching from KS1 and KS2 English in Private tuition centre. I teach from reception to year 7 English and specialise in creative writing. I have been teaching 11+ from last 3 years.
I love teaching business studies to bachelors Levels, A- Levels and GCSE's. I also help making courseworks for university level and I have been making assignments for university students for guidance and sample assignments.
I can help you out with last minute test preparations for SATS, 11+, Business Studies mock exam etc.
I love working with kids as I am very friendly person and know how to tackle student by using various teaching techniques according to their likings and requirements.
ULTIMATE DAY CARE Ltd. (The City Educators)– Alperton House , London
Supervisor (October 2014 till January 2018)
• Professionally managing and solving parents (main customers) queries
• Teaching Economics, English and preparing lessons and resources.
• Developing individual lesson plans for individual lesson within national curriculum.
• Looking at each child’s way of learning and developing learning plans around that to help them gain the best start in their education.
THE CITY EDUCATORS (Voluntary work experience) –Harrow on the hill, London
Tutor and Supervisor (June 2012 till April 2013)
• Teaching English, marketing and economics.
• Training teachers.
• Created rapport and technical understanding of the completely new language with non-UK children
TK Max (American retailing chain store) -Wembley, London
Customer Service Associate (November 2011 till April 2012)
• Scamping and handling tills as well as being involved in various departments.
• Worked closely with colleagues, managerial staff and customers
• Handling cash office work as retail assistant
BEST TUTORS Ltd. – Edmonton, London
English Tutor (March 2010 till January 2012)
• Passed rigorous training courses, the first time around.
• Based on strong performance and commitment have been promoted with the company.
• Developed awareness and understanding of regional accents in the UK.
Higher national degree in business studies: Business studies Dec 2011
EThames Graduate School- Canary Wharf , London
• 4 Distinction, 8 merits in Course work.
• Worked as student ambassador for 2 years
Bachelor of Business Administration: Business administration Sep 2013
University of Lancashire - Holborn , London
• Worked voluntarily within university in student services.
• 2:1 Merit results
M.Sc.: International Business Management Jun 2015
University Of West London - Brentford , London
• Dissertation in Internet Marketing and Advertising coursework
• Participated in public affair events and debates.
• (2:1 merit certification)
english lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest reading lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, creative writing lessons for all!
Taking 11+ school exam preparation lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|