I am a 3rd Year Electrical and Electronic Engineering student at University of Bristol, that enjoy meeting people and have been always passionate to teach other student and help them get through exams by simplifying stuff.
I usually start explaining a topic by giving some examples and going through them using different techniques so the student can find the easiest way they can find a solution to a problem/question. I then ask students to go through some more examples individually so they can practice and make sure they understood the concept with some homework given if needed. Always up for a laugh and try make lessons as much fun as possible by simplifying stuff to the students.
Before exams I make sure students are ready for them by going through all the exams tricks and by giving some tips as well.
I have taught GCSE and A-level in Arabic, Chemistry, Maths, and Physics and can help Engineering students in First, second year (Engineering Mathematics, and Electrical/Electronic Modules). My first language is Arabic and fluent in English, so can help with writing and reading in Arabic.
15£ for GCSE, A-level
20£ Undergraduate 1st,2nd Year
12 Byron Place, Bristol, UK
+(concealed information) • (concealed information)
Highly motivated and achieving professional. Target oriented with an outstanding communication skills.
Undergraduate Degree, University of Bristol | Bristol, UK
(September 2014 – June 2018)
3rd year Electrical and Electronic Engineering (Expected 2:1)
A-levels, Cadbury College| Birmingham, UK
(September 2012 – June 2014)
• Mathematics – A
• Arabic – A
• Chemistry – B
Games Supervisor, Morey’s Piers | New Jersey USA
(June 2016 – September 2016, June 2015- September 2015)
• Supervising 17 games and more than 40 employees
• Making a weekly schedule for the employees, and organising employees breaks daily
• Dealing with customer complaints/issues
• Organising the stock team, and ordering stock
• Tracking profits on daily basis
• Implemented a change to a game, increasing profits to 40%
Supply Chain/ Production line assistant, Al Qawafel Agro- Industrial Est. | Amman Jordan
(June 2013- September 2013, June 2012 – September 2012)
• Line assistant for production of fertilizers using spray drying techniques
• Assisting the supply manager on weekly orders, stock management.
• Performing monthly stock audits.
Hobbies & Interests
• Sports including football, table-tennis, tennis, horse riding and clay pigeon shooting
• Performing arts (particularly dancing, and drawing)
• Music production/mixing
• Reading about Politics/Economy
Technical: MS Office, C, C++, VHDL, Python, HTML/CSS, MATLAB, Simulink
Languages: English (fluent), Arabic (fluent)
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest trigonometry lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, physics lessons for all!
Taking chemistry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|