Hello Students.. Would you like to learn from the one,who always try to deliver something new to her students . I prefer teaching with inspirational and motivational lectures. Graduate and under graduate students ,those who wants to learn by heart and not for numbers only ,are invited.
I have been teaching in an engineering college since last 3 years. In 3 years, my students gave 100% result in my subject. I usually counselled students and then start teaching so that I can understand them and can teach accordingly.
M.tech in Computer science and engineering with 83.6%
B.tech in Computer Science and engineering with 78.6%
• Published a Research Paper in IJCA (International Journal of Computer Application) on “The Effects of Velocity of nodes on the Performance of Routing Protocols in Mobile Ad-hoc Networks” in 2013.
• Published a paper in ICACEA Co-Sponsored by IEEE-UP Section on “Energy efficient clustering based 3-Rank heterogeneous network model for Wireless Sensor Network” in 2015
• Won 5th position in “HINDI SUBODH PARIKSHA” at State level.
• Scored 86% in GAT held at NIIT, Moradabad.
• Two times anchored in cultural programs at school level.
• Active participation in cultural activities at college level.
• Active work in an NGO named “HUMANS”.
• Got appreciation letter for collaborative and sincere efforts in making ICACEA-2015, organized in IMSEC Ghaziabad, a grand success.
• Active participation in ICACEA-2015 as a Reviewer.
• Active member of Cultural committee of college.
FACULTY DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM ATTENDED:
• Attended a nine days FDP on “C programming” held at IMS Engineering College, Ghaziabad.
• Attended a 2 day FDP on “Data Structures” conducted by Dr. K.K. Biswas, IIT Delhi held at IMS Engineering College, Ghaziabad.
• Attended a 3 days FDP on “Machine Learning” held at IMS Engineering College, Ghaziabad.
• Attended a one week FDP on “Module II : Instructional Delivery through ICT” in collaboration with NITTTR, Chandigarh through ICT, held at IMS Engineering College, Ghaziabad.
• Attended a one week FDP on “Module III: Student evaluation through ICT” in collaboration with NITTTR, Chandigarh through ICT, held at IMS Engineering College, Ghaziabad.
• Attended a two days workshop on “Network Management and Ethical hacking” conducted by NETCAMP.
• Presented a seminar on “The Effects of Velocity of nodes on the Performance of Routing Protocols in Mobile Ad-hoc Networks” in an inter college student seminar on Recent
Trends & Future Prospective of Engineering And Management Technology 2012.
• Presented a seminar on “FREENET” in Moradabad Institute of Technology, Moradabad.
• Attended a two days workshop on “SWARM ROBOTICS” conducted by Robosoft Systems.
• 40 days training from SCICOM INFOTECH Pvt. Ltd. Noida, wherein worked on a module of a project “Fitment Center” in 2011.
• 5 days training on “QTP & QC Tools” from techpower, Ghaziabad in 2015.
• 3 days training on “Basic Telecom” from ALTTC, Ghaziabad in 2015.
basic computer skills lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest computer programming lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, C lessons for all!
Taking programming languages lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£4||Not available||£4|