For cheaper rate group lessons contact me for as i run group tutoring Mondays 4:15-6:15.
I am currently a teacher of Design and Technology at an outstanding secondary school. I hold a degree in Human Nutrition and A levels of biology, business, history and accounting. Two of these A levels were self taught.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
I currently am teaching KS3 and KS4 design and technology, Resistant materials and Food technology. I also can teach KS2/3 maths and KS4 Biology.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
I am a teacher who holds a 2:1 degree in BSc Human Nutrition. I also have 4 A levels in Biology, Business, history and accounting.
- How much do you charge?
I charge £30 an hour for a lesson.
- Where do you teach?
I live in Essex and can travel to; Brentwood, Harlow, Epping, Ongar, Loughton and east London area.
- When are you available?
I am available after school from 4 o'clock Monday, Thursday and Friday. Tuesday and Wednesday I am available from 5 o'clock. I can teach anytime during school holidays and cane available weekends.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
I teach Key Stage 1 - 4.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
GCSE's and SATS
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
I can tutor online at anytime that i am usually free for tutoring.
- What kind of experience do you have?
I have been teaching in secondary schools for three year, in this time i have gained experience teaching KS3 and KS4 design and technology. Over this time i have also seen how primary schools work and what is taught at KS2.
I have tutored for a couple of years culminating in students reaching A at GCSE in various subjects as well as other students passing the 11+.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Where and with whom did you train?
TKAT teacher training.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
I am a teacher.
- Tell me about some of your current students.
I currently work with students of all abilities and of all educational needs. From this I understand that each student looks at work differently and understands in a slightly different way therefore different approaches are needed.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|