Hi, I'm Todd and I'm an experienced, passionate and creative tutor, specialising in English, EFL, Acting and Accent Reduction.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
EFL for young and adult learners.
Drama School Audition Prep
- Tell me about your qualifications.
BA Honours in English Literature & Drama (2.1) from the University of Manchester (2011).
FdA in Professional Acting from Bristol Old Vic Theatre School (2013).
CELTA (High Pass) from St Giles International, Highgate, London (2017).
Educated at Tapton School, Crosspool, S10, Sheffield.
3 A Levels: English Language & Literature (A), Drama (A), Sociology (B)
1 AS Level: Film Studies (A)
11 GCSE's: 7As, 1A*, 3Bs
- How much do you charge?
£30 - £45 depending on subject and travel time.
- Where do you teach?
I can travel within Greater London and can also teach at my home in Forest Hill.
- When are you available?
I am available in the week, and at school holidays.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
I have experience of teaching students aged 17-60, and am open to helping anyone who may contact me.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
I have previously proofread and assisted in the writing of assignments over email, and have some experience of Skype tutoring as well.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
I like to approach my lessons from a student-centred and creative viewpoint, hoping to make learning fun!
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have worked with actors of all ages in preparation for auditions, drama school auditions and improving their practise. I have personal experience of working as a professional actor in the industyr for 4 years, as well as first hand experience of drama school auditions and my time at Bristol.
- I have taught young learners and adults (from 16 to 60) in the context of language schools, as well as one-to-one lessons. I have also worked with businessmen and women in improving their business English.
- I have worked with students on dissertations, as well as younger learners working on their A-Levels or early university years.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
I have a current DBS.
• English Literature & Drama at University of Manchester
• Professional Acting at Bristol Old Vic Theatre School, CELTA at St Giles Highgate, London
guitar lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|