I want to ensure every student feels listened to and I tailor my sessions around their needs. Our first session will help us decide on areas that need improvement and begin to work through them. I will then go away and plan out lessons which are specific to their learning needs. I am very
I am currently a student at Barts and the London, studying a degree in Global Health. I achieved ABB at A-Level in English Literature, Biology and Maths respectively. I also have a 9 in both English Literature and Language at GCSE so have a good understanding of the new exams. I have experience in one-to-one tutoring of students from KS3 up to A-Level and have helped them achieve their goal grades.
- Global Health BSc (going into my second year)
- A in English Literature at A-Level
- 9 in English Literature GCSE
- 9 in English Language GCSE
- Trained and experienced in developing comprehension and literacy skills for students in KS3
- Tutored KS4 students in English, Maths and Science in group sessions (Sep 2017 - August 2019)
- Personal tutor for GCSE student in English and Maths (Sep 2018 - May 2019)
english lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest reading lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, english literature lessons for all!
Taking poetry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|