My approach to tutoring is to make them understand the concepts from a logical point of view, not from pure theory. Science is to be understood not as "dogmas", but as a comprehensive way to explain natural processes. I always try to relate the ideas to concepts students are familiar to, and I am proud to say not only my students have succeed in their subjects, but have also developed an affection towards science.
I have a degree and a masters in Physics by the University of Barcelona. I have worked in two different tutoring academies in Spain and have been giving lessons since I started my degree in 2015. I have taugh around 20 different students throughout these years with great results.
University of Barcelona – Astrophysics, Particle Physics and Cosmology M.Sc. (2019-2020)
1-year master’s degree focused on gravitation and particle physics. - 9.0 Avg.
• Top of the year in Elementary Particles.
• Quantum Computing Thesis: Programmed a Quantum Variational Algorithm
using Quantum Circuit principles and Python.
University of Barcelona- Degree in Physics, Minor in Fundamental Physics. (2015-2019)
4-year degree in physical sciences. - 7.2 Avg.
• Dissertation: Compared the treatment of scattering events in Quantum
Mechanics and Quantum Field Theory.
Instituto Les Marines – Bachillerato (2013-2015)
Physics, Industrial & Electrical Engineering, Mathematics. - 11.6/14
• Project Mars XXI: Participated in program for talented students from institutes around
Barcelona in a one-week preparation and simulation of the ’Mission to Mars’.
• PAU (Spanish A-Level equivalent): 100% scores in Mathematics and Physics.
Gauss Academy – STEM University Academy (2019-2020)
• Tutoring groups of pre-university students in Mathematics and Physics.
• Private tutoring for engineering undergraduates in Mathematics and Physics.
• Prepared university students for final exams through intensive courses.
• Established positive relationships with students to facilitate learning.
• Improved the academic performance of students in comparison to previous years.
Sigmund - Academy (2015-2019)
• Private tutor for pre-university students in STEM related subjects.
• Developed appropriate skills and social abilities in students according to their age, aptitude, and ability.
• Was responsible for planning all of the classroom’s lessons to ensure they were in line with the national secondary school curriculum
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, physics lessons for all!
Taking thermodynamics lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£25||£15|