So what are you waiting for…
• My most recent students excelled in Maths and Further Maths, getting equal or higher grades than predicted by their schools.
• I have copious experience in teaching students, relatives, and friends through 11plus to A Level and above.
• I provide students the understanding of the subject without giving the answers, helping them work independently.
• Detailed feedback is always provided to parents, along with frequent progress charts for the student, to make sure they are developing step by step.
• All of us are different – and I will tailor my approach depending on each student’s abilities. I have fun and direct methods that students enjoy and are guaranteed to bring success.
• I specialise in helping with exam technique, time management, and confidence – all are crucial for success in exams and the real world.
• Passion and motivation are crucial, and I will help students discover their passion and the importance of education.
• I provide students the understanding of the subject with real-world examples, to help cement the knowledge into their minds.
• I set regular tests and targets to make sure students are constantly progressing, along with feedback from parents.
“The object of education is to prepare the young to educate themselves throughout their lives”.
Hi! My name is Gajan and this is what I believe.
• I am a young and energetic person, able to bond very easily with my students.
• I have been there and done it before. All my recent experiences and learnings help me get through to students.
• I will not give up on anyone, no matter how hard the challenge!
• I graduated in 2009 from the University of Colombo and Middlesex University , with a First Class Honours as a Master of BIT Engineering.
• I work for an Independent College as a Maths Teacher in London.
• I will tutor at your home and travel is included in the price.
• I am available after 4 pm on ALL weekdays.
• I am available all day on weekends.
• I am eager to start ASAP.
TEACHING & WORK EXPERIENCE
Harrow Independent College - Harrow
Maths Teacher March 2015 - Present
Responsible for contributing to raising the standards of student attainment by being a role model for students and by inspiring them to be actively interested in Mathematics.
• Encouraging and fostering intellectual curiosity in the field of Mathematics.
• Ensuring that all work in the Maths Department reflects the distinctive ethos of the school.
• Organising the transfer of information from teachers to pupils.
• Setting appropriate tasks and challenges for homework according to published timetables.
• Undertaking a designated programme of teaching across all Key Stages.
• Maintaining appropriate student attainment records.
• Marking and grading the work of pupils.
• Keeping an eye out for pupils who are struggling and giving them extra attention.
• Promoting the learning of Mathematics through out of hour activities.
• Teaching Maths to groups of students from a wide range of social backgrounds.
• Keeping classrooms safe, well organised and tidy.
• Liaising with other schools, higher education departments and parents so as to improve the level of teaching.
• Attending all staff meetings and contributing positively to any discussions.
London Interactive School - Pinner
Maths Teacher April 2014 - March 2015
• Tasked with tutoring KS2 and KS3 students.
• Prepare and deliver lessons to a range of classes of different ages and abilities.
• Manage pupil behaviour in the classroom and on school premises.
• Monitoring the performance of pupils in my class and providing encouragement to those who need additional help.
• Responsible for lesson planning, delivering, marking of work.
• Planning, setting and assessing homework.
• Prepare pupils for qualifications and external examinations.
He's a really good tutor, always prepared to answer any questions and explains methods and concepts slowly and carefully. He gives exam questions regularly and also gives out homework to ensure that learning is done throughout the week.
algebra lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest trigonometry lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, arithmetic lessons for all!
Taking geometry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|