Hi.I have completed my B.E and then M.tech from reputed universities. I believe that the basics of the student need to be cleared so that he/she can understand and excel in the subject. I try to make the subject as easy and understandable as possible.
I have been teaching for the past 5 years and taught over 300 students in this period of time. I am very happy to say that my students have got excellent marks and grade A and above in the subjects that I have taught.
The price per hour is the average cost as it depends on which class the student is. the rate for the 12th class child would be different than for 9the class. For 12th, it'll be more than for a student in the lower standard.
154, Sunehari Bagh Apartments,
Sector 13, Rohini, Delhi-110085
To be associated with a progressive organization that gives scope to apply my knowledge and skills in areas of teaching.
• Unique ability to simplify more complex math concepts for middle school students
• Comprehensive understanding of basic and intermediate math concepts
• Exceptional knowledge of middle school education guidelines
• Excellent ability to assess students' abilities
• Strong ability to communicate with parents and students
• Outstanding classroom organizational skills
• M.Tech(EE) from D.C.R.U.S.T., Murthal, with 8.23 C.G.P.A in 2012.
• B.E.(EEE) from Lingaya’s Institute of Management and Technology, Faridabad affiliated to Maharishi Dayanand University, Rohtak, 2010 with 74.7%.
• XIIth class CBSE board pattern from Goodley Public School, Shalimar Bagh, Delhi, 2004 with 72.4%.
• Xth Class CBSE board pattern from Deepayan Vidya Niketan, Delhi, 2002 with 83.2%.
• Automatic Generation of Interconnected Power Systems Using ANN controller-IJEST 2012 (under the guidance of Mrs. Sanju Saini, D.C.R.U.S.T., Murthal and Dr. Narender Kumar, Prof. & Head, DTU)
Teacher — New Delhi, IN
October 2012 to Present
Middle School Math and higher standard Teacher
• Recorded student grades and tracked progress from the beginning of the year.
• Implemented customized education programs to enhance student learning experience.
• Handled disciplinary issues according to established district procedures.
• Identified special needs students and recommended appropriate programs.
• Developed weekly lesson plans and selected classroom materials.
• Scheduled parent conferences to discuss student progress.
Date of Birth : March 22nd, 1987
Father Name : Mr. Rajender Bhatia
Nationality : Indian
Language Known : Hindi, English
Hobbies : Reading PMA books, listening music.
Contact Number : +91 (concealed information)
E‐Mail : (concealed information)
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, trigonometry lessons for all!
Taking arithmetic lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|