My aim is help you in whatever way it works for you to understand the subject, enjoy it and most certainly to pass it with the highest grade possible. If one method does not work for you or makes it boring then we can arrange alternative solution as long as it works for you.
I am an undergraduate biomedicine (2nd year) who got BCC in my A-levels and always helped my friends to make them understand and practised their problems with their subjects. My methods are different because of my friendliness and desire I have to help people.
142 Brownlow road, London, N11 2BP – (concealed information)9
An outgoing, sociable and well-presented sales assistant with a passion for first class luxury customer service. Six months of experience in a busy high street fashion outlet has instilled a desire to progress further in the retail sector. Attention to detail combined with fresh ideas has encouraged positive relationships with managers, colleagues, and above all customers.
• Advanced problem solving and numeracy skills.
• Accomplished communication skills, both written and verbal, developed through numerous essays and presentations given during my studies both at college and University.
• Always follow the latest fashion trends and intend to cooperate with my own style.
• Having the experience with intruders opened my eyes to global fashion and luxury lifestyle.
• Continual strive for great fashion style and the hunger to adapt it to my style.
• Highly sociable and show heart warming welcome to all people no matter who they are or where they are from.
• Ability to take the initiative and work well under pressure, ensuring strict deadlines are met, as successfully demonstrated during work experience placement project.
• Flexibility, whilst maintaining enthusiasm and commitment to each project.
• Proficiency in all areas of Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
• Proficiency in Adobe InDesign and photoshop.
Birkbeck university of London (2018- present)
Student of Bachelor of Biomedicine
Haringey sixth form college (2016 – 2018)
A levels ( Biology(C) – Maths(B) – Chemistry(C) )
Tottenham UTC (2015 – 2016)
7GCSEs, including Maths (B) and English language (B) .
Assistant, Oxfam, Wood green (unpaid work experience)
(July 2017 – August 2017)
• Helped raise more than £5000 cash for the people in Africa.
• Aided wide range of people with a variety of conditions without showing any difficulties.
• Significantly improved communication skills by negotiating and talking to different customers.
Sales assistant ,Intruders, Soho
(March 2019 –August 2019)
• Amazing Customer service and communication skills.
• Working under extreme pressure and showing great leadership to finish tasks.
• Understanding the goal as a team and communicating as efficiently as possible.
• Showing initiative for tasks and taking responsibility in cases of failure and success.
• Tremendous awareness to details and cultural fashion.
Hobbies & Interests
Over the last two years I’ve highly become addicted to fashion as well as persuading different types of styles from around the world and presenting that on my style for everyday choices I make to be original and be myself. This has made me to collect my own limited shoes and clothes from famous artist and designers to stand out. Of course, fashion, raffles, shoes and swag are not the sole purpose why I follow them, there is another side to them which mesmerises me and that is the story behind each item. I read and follow why each item was created and how it came to be and which styles it represents. Sometimes the items are made for special causes such as for charity or cancer research which is astonishing to me that the artists are doing it not just for them but for the greater good. In my free time I also play video games, follow politics, watch NBA, NFL, EPL, Boxing and MMA as much as possible.
Dr. Richard Rayne Sylvie Compana
Birkbeck University of London Oxfam Woodgreen
Malet St, Bloomsbury 14 High Rd, Wood Green
London WC1E 7HX London N22 6DS
(concealed information) (Reference letter requested upon asking)
020 7631 6000
30 D'Arblay St, Soho
London W1F 8ER
020 7287 7669
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, trigonometry lessons for all!
Taking chemistry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£8||£8|