I aim to make my sessions interactive, fun and most importantly educational. I find my students prosper more from a relaxed and comfortable environment whether that is at home, the library or any other safe place.
In terms of curriculum I am happy to teach any English content, be it literature or language and any exam board.
My teaching method varies as I cater each session to the students specific needs, so if there's anything i can do to make the lesson more fulfilling please do not hesitate to inform me.
I am a friendly, fun and driven young woman, currently in my second year of study at Aston University and I absolutely adore tutoring. I received an A at GCSE English and then went on to receive an A at A-level in English language.
I have 4 years of teaching experience tutoring predominantly GCSE students. I have also worked with children with behavior problems and find fulfillment in helping those who need it the most. My biggest tutoring achievement to date is getting a student with ADD and a predicted grade of D, to achieving an A in their GCSE exam.
24 hour cancellation policy
• E-MAIL : (concealed information)
I am a hardworking and driven young woman who strives for success and perfection in all I do. I am very organised and precise and have extensive experience in the field of English teaching and tutoring.
St. Edwards C of E Secondary school and Sixth Form, London Road, Essex
I have 11 A*-C GCSE’s including Mathematics and English. I also studied Spanish so I have a good grasp of the language.
St. Edwards C of E Sixth Form, London Road, Essex
Studied 3 subjects at a level:
Psychology, English Language, Government and Politics (A*-C)
Aston University Birmingham
Undergraduate Studying Politics and International relations
English tutor for low set children (St. Edwards Secondary School)
• Tutored students on homework while mentoring them with their daily life's concerns and activities Conducted in-home English tutorials for children ages five and up.
• Administered weekly self-created lessons involving reading, writing, grammar and critical-thinking
• Implemented monthly assessments to analyse students' progression, strengths and weaknesses
• Encouraged conversational skills using weekly prompts to initiate dialogue
• Facilitated English language acquisition through reading of numerous texts of various genres appropriate for the age and development level of each student
English tutor for international students (St. Edwards Secondary School)
• Assisted international students with reading comprehension, analytical writing, and academic speaking
• Designed lesson plans and authentic materials for weekly small group tutoring sessions
• Formulated communicative activities to promote peer interaction
• Instructed students in the use of effective study, research, annotation, and essay strategies for academic improvement.
• Guided students with in-class group sessions as well as in one-on-one personal interactions in diverse learning environments.
I am a very good listener and I’m able to make quick and rational decisions in difficult situations. I am very friendly and can make people feel at ease with me which is extremely useful when tutoring however, my key attributes are as follows:
• Patient and encouraging
• Proficient at developing rapport
• Tutor of English to non-native speakers
• Pronunciation expert
Available on request.
I believe that Crispina is a trustworthy tutor because she is dedicated and capable of teaching anyone especially young people English. Her grammar, spelling and understanding of the language are exceptional. Her interpersonal skills are also extremely good. Crispina is also patient and kind. I will always recommend her as a good tutor.
Brilliant English tutor for my daughter, Crispina really pushed her to her full potential in a short time frame.
Crispina tutored my 15 year old son for 6 months and significantly improved his English language grade. She is patient, kind and makes every lesson new and exciting (his words not mine)
english lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest reading lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, english literature lessons for all!
Taking creative writing lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|