- Each lesson will begin with an introduction to a topic of the students' choice - whichever one they may struggle with
- If there is no preference, I will bring the course materials of a chosen topic
- I'll ensure to ask the student questions throughout the sessions, and at the end.
Typical length of a lesson:
- One hour + 10 minutes of any questions they may have
- I have tutored Mathematics and English to a group of GCSE and A level students for over a year at least
- Mentored students in a school
Who are my lessons for?:
- GCSE and A level students (preferably AS level)
I am a student at the University of Bath and I study Computer Science. I have just completed my second year, and I'm moving on to my placement year (one year of professional work), where I will take the role of a Software Developer (lots of coding!). Maths has always been my favourite subject, so I will make it enjoyable for both of us :) Just so you can get to know me a little better, a few of my hobbies are: chess, swimming, dance, and going on walks.
I am looking forward to teaching you, and will make sure there is an improvement each time we meet!
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, trigonometry lessons for all!
Taking geometry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||£9|