Hello! My name is Betina, I am a graduate student in Economics at UCL, in London. After having studied math my entire life (my undergraduate degree was also in Economics), I believe that I can help students in school and undergrad to improve their math and logic skills.
My experience with students started when I was doing my undergraduate degree. I taught primary and secondary school students who had difficulties in math, as well as other subjects, such as history, geography, english, etc. It was an amazing experience to see students understand the topics better and improve their grades.
- UNIVERSITY COLLEGE LONDON - Economic Policy, MSc - Sept/2016
- PONTIFÍCIA UNIVERSIDADE CATÓLICA DO RIO DE JANEIRO – PUC-RJ - Economics, Bachelor - July/2013
Rio de Janeiro, RJ, Brazil
- ÈCOLE SUPERIEURE DE COMMERCE ET MANAGEMENT (ESCEM) - Advanced Certificate in Management - June/2011
LSE SU ALTERNATIVE INVESTMENTS CONFERENCE - Jan/2016
• One of 200 students selected from a global 6,000 applicant pool to attend a two-day conference focused on developments within the hedge fund and private equity industries, featuring speakers from premier global firms
SPX CAPITAL (Global Macro Hedge Fund) - Macroeconomic Research Analyst - Jan/2013-Jun/2015
• Expanded the Macro research departments’ coverage universe through the creation of initiation reports for countries including Chile, Colombia, Turkey and Peru, amongst others; analysis included summarizing the primary regional economic and political issues, performing macroeconomic scenario analysis, and presenting research to portfolio managers in order to guide investment decisions across FX, corporate credit, government bonds and equity strategies
• Generated investment recommendations for portfolio managers by identifying imbalances and asymmetries through daily monitoring of macroeconomic developments across economies in Europe and Latin America
• Responsible for the creation and management of firm-wide daily macroeconomic report, which was distributed to over 50 investment professionals
• Responsible for developing and presenting weekly thematic investment reports based on current developments in the global economy in order to support investment managers across the firm’s strategies
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, trigonometry lessons for all!
Taking geometry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£15||Not available|
|5 hours||Not available||£65||Not available|
|10 hours||Not available||£120||Not available|