I work by identifying a students strengths and weaknesses through preliminary tests. I then tailor the lessons to address weaknesses by reinforcing information though exampled that i broken down in to further topics. The student is also given the opportunity to share their preferred teaching style.
I am electrical and electronic engineering student at the University of Manchester. I have tutored Maths since completing my A'levels. I have taught groups of up to 15 students. I achieved 3 A*s at A'level in Mathematics, Physics and Mathematics.
University of Manchester, BEng (Hons) Electrical and Electronic Engineering
• Cumulative Average: 81% Expected Result: First Class Honours
• Received a competitive bursary and an award:
o Allison Uttley Award for AcademicAchievement
o Careers service Work Experience Bursary
Arundel, Harare Zimbabwe
Sept 2015 - June 2019
• 3 A Levels: Mathematics (A*), Chemistry (A*) and Physics (A*)
• Received the award for the best A Level results in Zimbabwe from the Ministry of Education.
• Nominated for the Global Young Leaders Conference (GYLC) in the Unites States.
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest physics lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, chemistry lessons for all!
Taking statistics lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|