I believe that technology is not detrimental to a student but is quickly becoming vital to their future pursuits. As such. my style of teaching incorporates this aspect. I utilise excel documents to track progress the data for which is sourced from monthly assessments. In addition, I am attempting to develop an app in order to bet track student progress and their capabilities.
I have been involved in tutoring for the past five years predominately as a tutor and I have received glowing endorsements from all my students. My speciality is Maths, although I am capable of teaching some physics as well as chemistry. I achieved a Grade 9 in Maths as well as an A* in Mathematics A-level. I first got into tutoring through my mother, she is a fervent maths teacher, whose devotion to numbers is only matched by her devotion to God and discipline. I might say, I have inherited that spirit. I believe that there is no truly incapable person, that there is no child to foolish to understand maths. I do not think there is such a thing as some kind of genetic predisposition for maths. There are only good and bad maths teachers. Some engender a love for equations; some create hatred for all forms of numerals. I strive to be the former.
Daniel Adeladan Adeyemi
21 SHERFIELD GARDENS, ROEHAMPTON, LONDON SW15 4PB
Mobile No:(concealed information)2
Home No:(concealed information)1
I am always willing to learn new skills. I am described as ambitious, determined and an excellent team player. I am proficient in a managerial role and have created various posters and logos for both schools and other projects. However, my true passion is electronic engineering specifically robotics. I believe that in order to be a truly complete person, I should take every opportunity I can to gain as much experience as possible.
Maths:9 (A**) Chemistry: A Physics: A*
English Language:6 History: A Biology: A
Computer Science: A Psychology: A French: B
Maths: A* Chemistry: B Physics: B Further Maths: B
Currently at University studying electronic engineering, I have learned how to program in C and I am in the process of learning C++.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• I have experience in strategic thinking and maximising efficiency.
• I am a skilled communicator with leadership skills and debate skills.
• I am able manage myself and others to maximise sales and customer satisfaction.
• I am known for my intelligence and quick thinking.
Jan 2019 to Sep 2020: Private Tutor
• Taught A-level Maths to two different students
• Learned the importance of adapting teaching to the student
• Setting the correct amount of work for each such that the work is challenging but not impossible.
19 Feb 2018 to March 2019: Hospitality Staff at Twickenham Stadium
• Served food and set up area for the guests
• Worked as part of a large team
• Taught humility Teamwork and a strong work ethic.
July 2016 1-week work experience at Nescot College
• Worked in Administration
• Did various odd jobs including organising a closet and assigning classrooms to the various departments to designing posters for the Maths and English departments.
• Taught the importance of good interpersonal and interoffice relations
Teaching Assistant – October 2016 – August 2017 at Turn2Maths
• Helped manage the money and deal with the students
• Promoted the business, made the logo and setting up the venue.
• Developed many skills ranging from teaching to managing a new business. Taught me resilience and persistence when it came to attracting new students.
Prefect at Richmond Park Academy
• Helped manage the younger years i.e. during lunch ensure they clean their tables.
• Helped raise money for the prom
• Learned skills including management, persuasion and the importance of communication between various groups.
PR Manager for House Captains
• Promoted the House Captains and raised funds for different projects related to the House Captains. Also often came up with those projects.
• Helped manage the captains, review their ideas.
• Taught me adaptability, leadership skills and strategic thinking
• Silver Duke of Edinburgh Award
• National Citizen Service
• Prefect at Richmond Park Academy
• PR Manager for House Captains
Steve Austwick at DofE – 07(concealed information)
Paul Mundy Castle/Richmond Park Academy - 020 8876 8891
Leslie Houston (concealed information) (concealed information)2
Rami Aldahir(Former Student) (concealed information) (concealed information)5
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest physics lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, algebra lessons for all!
Taking arithmetic lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£20||Not available|
|5 hours||Not available||£80||Not available|
|10 hours||Not available||£150||Not available|