I am best at teaching when first describing the topic, discussing it briefly with the students, and start with easy level questions, working up to harder ones while helping everyone who is in need, trying my hardest to solve any doubt.
Also, depending on the subject at hand, I can also share my points or tricks as I am still a student, which could help a student to memorize something, or to understand it better.
I am an A-Level student, willing to teach GCSEs and AS Topics. My GCSE grades include A* in Physics, Chemistry, and Spanish, A in ICT and Biology. For maths I received level 8, equivalent to a high A, as well as level 7 (low to average A) in English Literature. Bs in History, Business Studies, and Physical Education too.
If my travel involves getting the underground service to arrive at the student's house quicker, then I would charge £2 extra if it were to be a simple bus ride of a few stops, then £1 or free of charge is also fine, depending on the distance.
I consider myself as hard working, punctual, committed, an organized individual and a team worker. I’m also good at managing computers or other technologies. I believe I am quite talented in the field of the sciences (being physics, chemistry, and biology), as well as maths. I want to get more working experience in the customer service sector, as I am sure that it will be a great asset further in my future. Also, I am a fast learner and eager to help anyone in need.
• High knowledge and understanding of Word, PowerPoint, and Excel, and other Office 365 sub-programs.
• A flexible worker, as I suit well in either group or individually.
• Excellent communication skills, as I formed part of a basketball team in school.
• For my work experience, I went to a Hilton Hotel, in Croydon, where I was put in the food and beverage team, who took care of the kitchen, breakfasts, and main dining hall. During my work experience, I have followed many orders, and carried these out to a perfect standard, due to my training.
• For my second work experience, I attended to the MACE Group offices in the Battersea Project, where I learned and took place in activities involving construction and its different roles while working in groups where I developed my teamwork. Also for one of the many tasks we received I created a logo on my own using Photoshop, for my group which was then to be used for a major presentation on the last day. The emblem was highly commended and later used within the offices as posters to promote messages to the team there.
• (2014-2016) Combined Cadet Force (CCF), I received an award for the Cadet with most progress 2015.
• Spring 2017-2018 Completed The Scholars Programme with The Brilliant Club, having William Norris as my Ph.D. Tutor.
Secondary School Results:
Maths Level 8 (Equivalent to A)
English Literature Level 5 (Equivalent to High C, Low B)
English Language Level 7 (Equivalent to High B, Low A)
GCSE PE B
Religious Studies D
ECDL Course Distinction*
Maths (in July 2019)
Physics (in July 2019)
Chemistry (in July 2019)
Engineering BTEC Level 3 (in July 2019)
Studied in: Platanos College (also known as Stockwell Park High School)
Address: Clapham Road, London, SW9 0AL
Contact info: Tel: 020 7733 6156
Email: (concealed information)
I was recognized as a bright student, hence why I was given the opportunity to study triple science, with the inclusion of GCSE Physical Education, and also the reason why I was moved into the highest class for maths. Also, as I am a native Spanish, I was allowed to complete my Spanish GCSE one year earlier, so I could focus on other subjects at more depth.
Studying in: South Bank Engineering UTC
Address: 56 Brixton Hill, London, SW2 1QS
Contact Info: Tel: 020 7738 6115
Email: (concealed information)
Where I will be studying until July 2019.
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest physics lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, algebra lessons for all!
Taking trigonometry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£10||£12||Not available|
|5 hours||£30||£40||Not available|
|10 hours||£80||£100||Not available|