I like to be more flexible, so no one way of doing it ,I would rather like to visualize things to students and make them go for it, For any thing to get in ,is visualization.
I'm an Civil engineer basically, I started my tutoring classes when I was in 3rd year of my graduation, This profession is solely my choice as this gives me a satisfaction that means a lot more in life. I struggled during my schooling due to the way of approach ,now i can adopt different ways in which one can get in easily.
MOHAMMED SAQUIB ALI
Detail-oriented professional tutor with a solid 6 years of experience instilling
confidence in high school and college students. Dedicated to empowering math-
ematics & Science students with constructive feedback and practical test-tak-
ing strategies. Effective educator and team player whether working with a
school, university, or private provider setting. Active listener committed to
helping students overcome academic challenges to reach personal goals.
• Bachelor’s in Civil Engineering First Class (2010– 2014)
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad
• Grade 11th,12th Higher Education in Maths, Physics & Chemistry
First Class with Distinction. (2008-2010)
• Central Board of Secondary Education 10th First Class (2008)
• Unparalleled interpersonal communication and listening skills, whether
working with students, parents, teachers, or administrators.
• Deep background and education in mathematical concepts and applica-
tions, including algebra, trigonometry, geometry, calculus, and statistics.
• Genuinely committed to mentoring students’ to improved academic and
• Empathetic and approachable counsellor who knows how to break down
real and perceived obstacles to learning.
• Strong knowledge of human behaviour, learning and motivation, person-
ality, and other psychological concepts.
Way of Approach and Career History
• Integrated reading and writing to offer new perspective and respect for
student's own life stories. Monitored, assessed, and remediated student
• Identified, selected, and modified resources to meet student's diverse
needs and integrated worksheets to vary lessons and consolidate
• Tutored five students in from 50% marks in maths to secure 70 %
marks within 8 weeks. Helped struggling student improve test grades
from failing to acceptable grades.
• Achieved 100% client satisfaction while scheduling and teaching in-
dependently Developed custom curriculums, including homework and
assessments. Enhanced lessons through integration of innovative edu-
• Identified the needs of learners and if necessary adapted course
content and delivery style to meet their needs. Assisted with home-
work and other class assignments. Developed academic strategies to
improve student self-sufficiency
• Worked with students aged 10-17 to improve Math, English, and
Science skills. Reviewed materials assigned by the students' teachers
and helped students complete homework
• Created lesson plans, review worksheets, and practice tests to prepare
students for weekly tests. Prepared students who successfully passed
the school academic tests Communicated with parents about students'
• Successfully made three groups of grade D students acquire grade B
levels in mock examinations. Aided students with weak study areas.
• Assisted students in acquiring better understanding of targeted weak
areas within a subject. Developed action plans based on students' and
educators' academic goals. Increased students' understanding of the
curriculum and increased grade average
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, physics lessons for all!
Taking trigonometry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£10||£10|