My teaching method always relies on the capability of my students however I always pre-plan all my lessons and have a plan B in place I believe in learning about my students as each student would have a different and unique technique and level of understanding
I am a young English support worker, I have been working with students for 2 years from all different places. My key to teaching is having patience with all students and I always do believe in having fun while teaching my students.
CAREER TO DATE: CURRENT
Imperium Group Immigration Solicitors: Uxbridge, 2016-Current
• Attending court
• Performing legal research
• Conducting client consultations and advising on immigration law
• Close management of client and their expectations
• The preparation and submission of client applications to specific deadlines
• To remain up to date with all relevant legislation changes and policy updates
• Liaising closely with the Home Office
• Where appropriate to prepare submissions to tribunal on behalf of clients
• To follow internal policy in regard to data management and client confidentiality and general company policy.
• Handling accounts
• Meeting tight deadlines even when under pressure
Travel Lodge: High Wycombe, 2016
RECEPTIONIST/ACTING ASSISTANT MANAGER
• Provide a professional front of house service, meeting and greeting all visitors
• Ensure that the front office manager and supervisors are kept fully aware of any relevant feedback
• Being able to fully work Opera System
• Maximise room occupancy and use up-selling techniques to promote hotel services and facilities
• Demonstrate knowledge of hotel room categories, room rates, packages, promotions and other general product knowledge necessary to perform daily duties.
• Achieve positive outcomes from guest queries in a timely and efficient manner
• Attend appropriate training courses: Hospitality level 2
• Attend regular managers meetings to help improve service
• Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation
• Use correct procedures regarding the acceptance of foreign currencies, credit cards and cash in accordance with the hotel credit policy
• Provide cover for Bar & Café staff and Assistant managerial duties
• End of shift reconciliation of accounts/ Banking
• Communicating with surgeons to ensure all patients are seen to
Dorothy Perkins: Hounslow , 2014-2016
• Assisting customers with the right products that suite them.
• Handling payments and refunds on tills.
• Checking stocks and general replenishment so that we are aware of what the store needs.
• Keeping up to date with security checks to help prevent theft.
• Daily visual merchandising for better presentation
• Making sure to keep an up to date check list for sold items and refunds.
Sky Express Cars: Hayes, 2012-2013
• Ensured the correct service was allocated to customers so they were taken to the correct destination.
• Handled customer complaints to improve and understand what the company lacks/
• Ensured lost property was returned to correct customers
• Constantly updating booking systems so that we are aware of waiting time.
• Keeping track of drivers so that we can easily allocate customers to them.
• Understand and keeping knowledge of types of cars our service could offer so that we could easily allocate our service to customers depending on the amount of passengers.
• Updating customer queries so that customers are aware of pricing.
EGI Interiors Ltd: Greenford, 2012
RECEPTIONIST AND SALES ASSISTANT.
• Supervising the bookings and appointments made alongside dealing with queries.
• Serving customers with products they have purchased and any enquiries they have about the products.
• Handling Deliveries so that there is a clear understanding of what is needed.
• Developing detailed designs and choosing materials suitable for the customer needs.
• Inspecting and surveying buildings so that we have a clearer understanding of space that is available.
• Negotiating fees so that it is affordable for customers but profitable for our company.
• Use of 2D and 3D software’s: Auto CAD so that all customers are able to visualise the final work.
EDUCATION: 4 A-C
Gym, socialising, listening to music and enjoy travelling to sightseeing locations.
REFERENCES AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST.
english lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest reading lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, creative writing lessons for all!
Taking test prep lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£10||£10|
|10 hours||Not available||£85||£100|