"I'm bad at maths". I have heard this said countless times. In my opinion, nobody is bad at maths; they just haven't been taught patiently enough.
Our first lesson will involve us pinpointing exactly where you need help. From there we'll work together on a plan to get you to were you need to be.
I am a postgraduate student at King's College London, working towards a PhD in Biophysics. While at the University of Leeds studying for my degree in Natural Sciences, I learnt Maths, Physics and Biology up to undergraduate level.
I have been teaching since I was 15 and have consistently been able to raise my students' grades.
King’s College London, CDT in Biological Physics Across Scales: Beginning February 2021
University of Leeds, Natural Sciences BSc: 2016 – 2020
• Grade: 1.1
• Specialised to major in Physics and minor in Maths. Previously a three-way split including Biology
• Modules spanning quantum mechanics, genetic engineering, cell biology, modelling, linear algebra, differential equations, calculus & analysis, bionanophysics, molecular simulation, geometry, thermodynamics, statistical mechanics and more
• Studied at Universidad Católica in Chile. Perfected Spanish while immersed in it for a year. Lived and studied far from home. Enhanced communication and networking skills, all in foreign language
The Latymer School
• As in Physics, Maths and Biology
• B in Spanish
• B in Geography AS
• 4 A*s, 4 As and 3 Bs at GCSE
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, physics lessons for all!
Taking trigonometry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|