I like to make a serious but light emotion class with my students, this to instill in them, the confident to learn and make mistakes , they are allowed to make mistakes , some time i like to sing with them, some time i like to read a story for them.
I graduated from France, Diplome d'ingenieur in Material Engineering.
I worked already for 10 years in Systems Integration.
In SI, i participated in training management, risk management and secretary tasks.
I am happy to work independently. I speak French, Malay and English fluently.
Working experience :
1. Training & Competency Executive Nov, 2013 – Now
- Writing monthly report, manage budget and conduct in-house trainings
- PIC for external training
- Develop Competency Assessment Test for engineers in Systems Integration
- PIC for Performance Management for all staff (Key Performance Indicator (KPI) of company)
- Additional task : Secretary for management meeting and PIC for Entreprise Risk Management tool
2. Business Development & Technical Support Engineer Nov, 2011-Nov, 2013
- Handling NDA, MOU and Contracts
- Assisting HoD to identify new business partners
- Organising meetings for Top Management for new business opportunity
Internship experience :
1. Researcher, Engineering Structure, Material and Processes, Airbus Operations SAS, Toulouse, France for Airbus A350, March – Aug, 2010
- study damages due to current passage in the ply,
- control of current passage by Labview ,
- observation and analysis of damages in the ply by Scanning Electronic Micrscopy (SEM), observation
- analysis of glass transition variation by Dynamic Mechanical Analysis (DMA) testing and study of convective coefficient
2. Researcher, Group of Structural Material and Composites, Institute Clement Ader, Toulouse, France, Jun – Sept, 2009
- Good experience in using Dynamic Mechanical Analysis (DMA) and Differential Scanning
Calorimetry (DSC) instrument for composites of thermoset and thermoplastic
3. Researcher, Advanced Material Research Centre (AMREC), SIRIM Berhad, Malaysia, July – Aug, 2008
- Good experience in using cyclic voltametry in order to measure the capacity of biomass
material on a supercapasitor
4. Researcher, Organic Chemistry Laboratory, National Institute of Chemistry, Rennes, France, July – Aug, 2007 - Good experience in ammoniums quaternary synthesis and chemical reaction analysis through Nuclear Magnetic Resonance (NMR)
Good experienced in training & risk management for a small company for about 30 person staff. Able to handle multiple tasks and manage to submit according to deadlines. A soft spoken and humble person, always have courage to try new adventures.
(concealed information) 0(concealed information)90
(concealed information) 85(concealed information)
27-4a, Sri Mahligai Townhouse, Jalan Tengku Ampuan Rahimah 9/20,
Seksyen 9, 40100 Shah Alam, Selangor
Expected Salary :
Process learnt by working in Training & Risk Management Department :
Applying for Public Training :
Competency test development:
Risk Management process:
Education background :
1. Master of Material Engineering & Diplome d’ingenieur Ecole Nationale Superieure des Ingenieurs en Arts Chimiques et Technologiques, ENSIACET, Toulouse, France (5th in the class)
2. Classe Preparatoire d’Integres , Ecole Nationale Superieure de Chimie de Rennes, ENSC, Rennes, France ( 12/20)
3. Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM), Sekolah Agama Menengah BESTARI, USJ 5, Selangor (8A1,3A2)
1. Malay language, Mother tongue
2. French, Written, Read and Speak fluently
3. English, Written, Read and Speak fluently
4. Arabic, School Notion
2. Writing poem
4. Reading Quran
5. Travelling and visiting new places
Computer skill and programming :
1.Microsoft Office, Powerpoint, Word, Excel, Outlook
2.VB programming in Excel
Sourcing for Training Provider
Getting Approval from High Management
Registration for public training for employee
Research for available competency matrix for Systems Engineering
Development of Competency Assessment
Approval for launching test to Engineers
Coordination of risk identification by departments
Monitoring the percentage of risk prevention step
Updating HQ on the report of 3 highest risk rating every three months
Getting signature for risk awareness from HoD every month
Lokmanulhakim Mohamed Zulkifli , Former Head of Support Services, CTRM SI, 0(concealed information)66
Francois PONS, Composites Specialist, Multifunctional & Simulation, Airbus Operation SAS, 0(concealed information)02
Dr Surani BUNIRAN, Technical Expert, SIRIM Berhad, 0(concealed information)66
support for students with a reading disorder lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest support for students with dyslexia lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, support for students with special needs lessons for all!
Taking support for students with math difficulties lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£11||Not available||£7|
|5 hours||£31||Not available||£34|
|10 hours||£61||Not available||£68|