Please note that I offer only online teaching.
My teaching method is to as follows, firstly:
- identify and review your writing ability
- list out ways on how to improve your work
- set a deadline for the student to apply the methods of improvements.
- review and edit student's 2nd draft
Repeat until the student is satisfied with their work.
I am a Law Graduate that started giving informal lessons to help students with their dissertation, writing excellent essays for legal coursework, proofreading and editing university level legal and nursing essays. I can aid with your A Level English literature exams and assignments. In addition, I also review student's CV.
Cancellation Policy: Minimum 24 hours Notice
Law LLB - 2:1
Elective Modules: IP, Family, Employment/Labour and Evidence Law.
Internship - IP Legal Junior
• Researched Copyright and Trademark Laws in the UK + the USA
• Drafted 3 trademark and 6 copyright applications
• Drafted 9 cease and desist letters to various piracy websites
• Developed website for the subsidiary company that distributed, licensed and protected movies
• Prepared 20 students to pass their level 1 English comprehension test
• Improved their English-speaking ability
english lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest reading lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, english literature lessons for all!
Taking resume - cover letter’s writing prep lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||£15|