- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Maths, Physics, Chemistry & Biology up to GCSE level and Maths and Physics up to A-level as indicated above.
I aim to achieve high results for my students while instigating good learning practice and independence. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Maths, English and Science subjects. - Tell me about your qualifications. I am a Science postgraduate with my major in Biotechnology and Environmental Sciences.
I offer a personalised, creative and enthusiastic approach to tutoring. Each child/adult has different needs and attitudes to learning, it is my job to find out what works for you and deliver it in the most enjoyable and productive way. I take great pride in the results my pupils have achieved in all the fields that i teach.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach all core curriculum subjects up until A level. - Tell me about your qualifications. I have a First Class (Hons) in Economics from the London School of Economics. I have been teaching in a local secondary school focussing on raising achievements in Key Stage 3 SATs and GCSE Maths by working intensively in small groups.
- Classes Before your child commences study with us at the Watford centre, they will be assessed in order to determine their specific needs and ensure a suitable starting point in the course. Once your child enrolls, they will attend the study centre on a regular basis. Whilst there they will complete a short piece of work which will be marked and returned.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Mathematics, Accounting and Business Studies. - Tell me about your qualifications. Degree in Mathemtics and Accountancy (CIMA) qualification. Currently studing for my teaching qualification. - How much do you charge? £20 - £25 per hour. - Where do you teach? I teach mainly at home but may be willing to travel.
- Classes Individual tuition within a class of up to 5 pupils. We use on-line tuition software in class and students can log in at home for homework assignments and additional practice of times tables and educational games. We also give paper homework, as written methods are also important. All of our teachers are fully trained and qualified, with up to date DBS checks.
Senior Maths teaching professional (Hampstead School) offers GCSE, A Level Maths tuition with 7+ years tutoring experience. Thorough exam practice with past exam papers solutions and extensive exam techniques leads to success in just a few lessons. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Maths, from KS3, GCSE to A Level. - Tell me about your qualifications.
11+ exam preparation can be tedious for grammar school entrance exams. Having the experience of going through it, I would offer a bespoke, one-to-one, 2 hour class once a week, with constant weekly liaison with student and parent, with a progress sheet.
A full-time tutor and mentor with a passion for the subject I teach! I also have a keen interest in learning new languages, freestyle slalom skating, World cinema & music, piano playing, crocheting, to name a few. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I am qualified to teach Mathematics up to A-Level and English up to KS2. - Tell me about your qualifications.
- Classes Maths and English Programme: Courses based on national school curriculum Improves confidence and enjoyment in learning Continuous reinforcement of knowledge Helps with school assessments and exams Flexible approach to suit individual needs - Ages and Levels Covered Early years, through primary and secondary, leading up to GCSE. Suitable for all ages and abilities.
I adapt my teaching method to suit each individual to help maximise their learning. I focus on strengthens and weaknessess within their specification to ensure full understanding before moving on. I achieve this by utilising lots of past paper questions.
My teaching method is me going through an explaining the entire topic by doing an example. This will be me working through the example and explaining all of the terminology/ techniques as I go through with the example. I then let the students go through an example and help them if they need anything.
I am a second year physics student studying at the University of Bristol and am highly passionate about my subject! I believe to truly teach physics and math's comprehensively, the content needs to first be understood, often through analogies or diagrams, and then it needs to be practiced through a variety of different question types so the examiners can't catch you out!
My preference is to work one to one with students and specifically focus on problem areas the students are having. I also like to work real world applications in order to explain why such mathematical techniques are useful. I also give advice with regards to exams and good exam technique.
I am an enthusiastic, young, intelligent individual with a desire for taking care of others and sharing knowledge. I tailor my way of teaching according to how the student learns best. I try to focus on their weaknesses and improve their existing strengths to allow them to progress in the academic process.
I am an empathetic and understanding tutor who explains complex ideas in a simple manner. Younger children enjoy their lessons with me as I make them interesting. We will set both short term and long term goals for you to reach. I will adapt my teaching style to best suit you. This improves over time as I get to know you better and understand how you learn.
I teach concepts from first principles, using various real-world examples to bring the subject to life and add flavour. I use a combination of visual, aural and kinesthetic approaches, suited to the individual student's preferred learning style.
My teaching methods are student friendly and simple. I teach them topicwise and cover all topics.l solve each question of topic.
I can provide lessons for primary school children, but doing History (an essay subject) means I am able to assist History or English students studying at a GCSE level. When it comes to younger children, I intend to make teaching fun and interactive, and teach through practice and games.
I am a maths graduate, studied Bsc (Hons) maths and management. I teach secondary school maths up to GCSE mathematics. My students have achieved A* at GCSE including my two children (certificate can be shown). Teaching maths is a passion for me. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach secondary school mathematics up to GCSE. - Tell me about your qualifications.
I have studied Maths, Physics and Chemistry at A-Level, obtaining an A* in Maths and A in Physics and Chemistry. I will begin by asking the student for their prior knowledge in the subject and, if not previously established, any areas of weakness that they wish to work on.
I am currently a medical student at Imperial College London. For me, preparation is essential to success and this definitely applies when I am teaching. Making sure key concepts are understood and enough time is allocated to practise are guidelines I follow when teaching any student.
I teach the way I learn. I break it down into smaller chunks, making it easy to understand.
I am a medical student looking for an opportunity to tutor younger children in Maths. This was a subject i loved and thrived in at school. I have had previous experience tutoring children specifically at Kumon learning centre assisting with explaining concepts to those who struggled.
Hi, my name is James and I am a tutor specialising in Maths, Physics and Engineering for A Level, GCSE, and entrance exam students. I am personable, easy to approach, and can cater to a wide variety of teaching styles. I like to be flexible in my lesson structure, as I know every student is different.
My teaching methodology is to find out the areas that are the most problematic in the syllabus and the areas needed to be covered and to break things down in the simplest form possible.I use real life analogies to explain things so that everyone gets that 'light bulb' moment.
I am a current university student and I can teach GCSE and younger.
I will base my lessons on your strengths and weaknesses and help turn your weaknesses into strengths. I will ensure that you can answer exam-style questions correctly and in a clear format as well as looking at past paper questions.
Hi I am a 3rd year Medical Student at UCL and I'm looking forward to teaching you! Having learnt Mathematics to an extremely high level, achieving an A* of 97% in A-levels, I am excited to pass on the knowledge that I have gained. I enjoy teaching in a way that will allow you to practice for yourself, i.e.
Thousands of tutors can teach you Maths,
find private lessons close to Bushey Heath.
Pick your own coach to help you learn maths. Superprof will help you to find the most relevant tutor: we put together all the teachers skilled in maths in Bushey Heath and close by.
Whether at home or in a classroom, take advantage of the close supervision in Bushey Heath by an experienced tutor. Improve your grades or your performance, refine your accent, work better and more efficiently with someone guiding you.