I am experienced, patient and infectiously enthusiastic about my subjects. I was the first student from my school to attend an Oxbridge institution. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach English Language, English Literature, English, English as a Foreign Language, English as a Second Language. - Tell me about your qualifications.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Mathematics (including GCSE and A-level), Physics, Engineering, Basic Electronics, Basic Electrical Engineering, Engineering Mathematics, Digital Signal Processing for Telecommunications, Fundamentals of Communication Theory, Modern Digital Computer Networks, Electrical Machines, Advanced Engineering Electronics, Power Electronics, Electrical Circuit...
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach a variety of subjects; first and foremost Art and Design. This is the subject I have taken through to post-graduate level. However, I do still enjoy other subjects such as History, English, Philosophy and Ethics (which often comes under the title of Religious Studies).
A mum of three children, with a passion for Inclusion. Providing children with the tools to be successful in education and life. Here to teach struggling readers, and the basics of English literacy and handwriting skills. - Which subject(s) do you teach? English Reading Children's Yoga - Tell me about your qualifications.
- Classes Maths and English tuition. - Ages and Levels Covered Age range vary from early years to adult. - Opening Times Classes are held on Monday and Friday between 4.15pm and 6.00pm. - Tuition Fees Tuition fees are £55 per month per subject. There is a registration fee of £30 per month.
- Classes Kumon provide individualised Maths and English programmes. Attendance at class is on a "drop-in" basis during class times as each child works on their own individual development plan. Children take approximately 20-30 minutes per subject and attend class once or twice a week.
- Classes Kumon provide individualised maths and English programmes. Attendance at class is on a 'drop-in' basis during class times. Students at the centre study for approximately 30-40 minutes per subject and attend class once or twice a week. The Kumon programmes work in a logical and sequential way to develop mathematics and English skills to a level equivalent to A-level topics.
- Classes Students drop in for approximately 35 minutes per subject. They bring their completed homework from the previous week, exchanging it for new work. They then complete their worksheet for that day in the centre, where it is marked, corrected (if necessary) and feedback is given by the instructor, together with any necessary guidance on the work for the coming week.
I can give lessons to students from the age of 7-16 studying SATs or GCSE's. I would like students who are determined to learn and succeed. I have different techniques and methods which wold allow students to learn depending on the student for example if the student is a visual learner, i would make resources for them or tell them to complete activities to help them understand and learn better.
I am a fully qualified primary school teacher and have a vast amount of experience in assessing for dyslexia. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I can teach all primary level subjects and tutor dyslexic children and adults. I am also a highly qualified Magic Link Teacher who provides face-to-face teaching.
Hi, my name is Zaen and I am Senior Manager at Charles Wilson Clothes (concealed information) - Which subject(s) do you teach? Mathematics up to A-Level - Tell me about your qualifications.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach all of the National Curriculum subjects for Key Stage 1,2 and Early Years. I teach English and Maths for Key stage 3 and I also teach Verbal Reasoning for the 11 + exams. - Tell me about your qualifications. I gained my Primary teaching qualification at Nothumbria University in 2005.
I have just completed an MSc in Reproduction and Development and gained a 2.1 in Biological Sciences. I am a friendly, patient person who loves working with individuals of all ages and helping them achieve their potential. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Biological Sciences at Higher Education level and Biology from early years up to A level standard.
Thousands of tutors can teach you Early Years Education,
find private lessons close to Leeds.
Pick your own coach to help you learn early years education. Superprof will help you to find the most relevant tutor: we put together all the teachers skilled in early years education in Leeds and close by.
Whether at home or in a classroom, take advantage of the close supervision in Leeds by an experienced tutor. Improve your grades or your performance, refine your accent, work better and more efficiently with someone guiding you.