- Classes Students drop in for approximately 35 minutes per subject. They bring their completed homework from the previous week, exchanging it for new work. They then complete their worksheet for that day in the centre, where it is marked, corrected (if necessary) and feedback is given by the instructor, together with any necessary guidance on the work for the coming week.
I approach each topic with the correct pace depending on the student; everyone is different and thus will need different types of support and methods to learn.
I am a fully qualified primary school teacher and have a vast amount of experience in assessing for dyslexia. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I can teach all primary level subjects and tutor dyslexic children and adults. I am also a highly qualified Magic Link Teacher who provides face-to-face teaching.
- Classes Kumon provide individualised Maths and English programmes. Attendance at class is on a "drop-in" basis during class times as each child works on their own individual development plan. Children take approximately 20-30 minutes per subject and attend class once or twice a week.
I give lessons to a variety of students such as those studying for their 11+ exams as well as those studying for their GCSE's and A-Levels. The structure of my lessons are based on the individual student and what they are currently struggling with and what needs improvement.
Teaching methology is mostly visual and direct communication learning. I learnt best through 1 to 1 talking and Q&A therefore I base less on homework and more on working together to identify mistakes.
Hello! Thanks for taking the time to read a little about me. My name is Madeleine, and since leaving my lecturing post (in the FE sector) in spring 2016 I have been working for a number of agencies in various settings.
- Classes English and maths tutoring for 6 - 16 year old. Science for 6 - 16 year olds. Eleven Plus (11+)/Entrance exam preparation. Reading, spelling, confidence building. 80 minute sessions, parental feedback following each session, homework set and marked each week.
My teaching method is relaxed but demanding I push students to there maximum potential to help achieve highest possible grades
Hi, I'm Hattie, a Music Technology student, and after achieving an A** in both English Language and English literature GCSEs, I have desided to offer tutoring in English to younger children who may need a bit of extra help.
My teaching methods include visualisation and this is good for reading and literacy as it helps students illustrate mental images. The use of technology is essential as it has its benefits when used correctly. Group work and peer assessment is also a vital methodology. Worksheets to take home is also beneficial in testing the students understanding.
My teaching method is based upon a mixture of methods, I approach to meet the different needs of learners and the different aims of lessons.
An English enthusiast hoping to maximise motivation and convey knowledge to children preparing them for the future. As an educator, I prepare my lessons based on the needs and capabilities of students working towards targets. Through practice, I have grasped how to employ core ideas through innovative linguistic means yet ensuring a fun and stimulating environment.
Having recently done public English examinations myself I find myself often offering support to younger family friends and peers within literacy and reading. Able to offer advice and resources for those completing the new GCSE course as I have also completed this and are expected a Grade8/9 equivalent to a**.
My teaching methodology is very simple, the best methods are those which take the least amount of time and that have the most substantial impact on progress.
My teaching method consists of doing exercises based on different topics ranging from creative writing to poetry. I base my lessons on reading as well as annotating different texts from books or plays. I make sure my students enjoy what they are studying by relating their hobbies/interests to the subject. Example.
- Classes Standard Membership - - Up to 2 tuition sessions per week. - Mapped to the National Curriculum. - A maths and English course created for your child's individual needs. - Parent feedback at the end of every session. - Regular in-depth Parent Meetings to discuss your child's progress. - No booking required - attend at any time during our opening hours.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I am a qualified teacher of mathematics and teach Mathematics (Key stage 3, 4, 5 ) Urdu, Islamic Study and English for Key stage3 and 4. - Tell me about your qualifications. PGCE Maths from Durham University;.
I have a BA in English from King's College London and feel passionate about all kinds of literature. I offer classes in reading and writing as well as GCSE and A Level tuition specific to the current curriculum including drama, poetry and fiction.
We live in a digital world, our children are products of code. Visually stimulated and inextricably lined with media. I have created a system of learning which plugs into this generations sensory adaption. An adaptation which has no room for archaic methods used to teach a large number of pre 2000 born.
I like to base my topic on the key principles but also implementing teaching methods used by A level English Teachers.
High QUALITY fun and affordable private tutor/learning coach using ADVANCED learning techniques to BOOST learning dramatically: Learn more QUICKLY and REMEMBER more. Learn with ENJOYMENT and CONFIDENCE. Learn SMART and SAVE TIME. Cutting edge 21st Century learning tools to help everyone learn more EFFORTLESSLY using the latest EVIDENCE from brain research.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach History and other Arts subjects. - Tell me about your qualifications. GCSEs: A*- History A -English Literature, A- English Language, A-Maths, B- Triple Science, B-Drama, B-German. AS Level: A- History, A-Film Studies, A-Philosophy, A-Psychology. A-Level: A- History, A- Film Studies, A-Psychology.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I can teach a range of subjects from Biology, English, Religious Education to Maths, Geography, Human Biology and so on. - Tell me about your qualifications. I have 12 GSCE's, 6 A Level's and am currently studying for a degree in Biology at the University of Leeds.
I am an experienced, friendly tutor based in Hyde Park, Leeds. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Viola, Violin, Piano and Music Theory and also Maths, Russian and English. - Tell me about your qualifications. I am currently studying for a BA Arabic and Russian degree at the University of Leeds. I achieved an A at Russian A level, and an A at Maths AS level and an A* for English GCSE.
Experienced & fully qualified teacher offering tuition/classes in English Language. Personal service, lessons tailored to your needs & high quality teaching. I believe that an individual can really benefit from the tailor-made lessons that I offer. The first session consists of a brief discussion of the student’s needs/concerns and then an initial assessment is conducted.
I base my classes on detailed analysis and the complete comprehension of texts of both poetry and narrative literature in cohesion with the students needs.
- Classes The centre is open two days a week with sessions running after school hours. When your child attends the study centre, they complete their worksheets and are observed and supervised by the instructor and a team of assistants.
I am an English teacher, I have been giving lessons to BSc degree students; class:1. My teaching method is to be friendly with the students and to be supportive and helpful so that they can love the English and can get excellent marks in the exams.
I have substantial experience in helping students with their CVs, dissertations and essays. I can assist with planning skills and structuring. Furthermore, I can strengthen conclusions and provide the objective needed for job interviews and presentations.
Thousands of tutors can teach you English,
find private lessons close to Guiseley.
Pick your own coach to help you learn english. Superprof will help you to find the most relevant tutor: we put together all the teachers skilled in english in Guiseley and close by.
Whether at home or in a classroom, take advantage of the close supervision in Guiseley by an experienced tutor. Improve your grades or your performance, refine your accent, work better and more efficiently with someone guiding you.