- Which subject(s) do you teach? I am qualified to teach English language and literature and have 11 years experience doing so. I have also taught A-Level Sociology. Working with SEN students as I have for over 10 years, I also have experience with teaching Maths. - Tell me about your qualifications. I have a BA(hons) in English and Sociology.
Hi! I'm Jenna from Stafford and I'm a budding Ancient Historian who has been studying A Level English Literature for the last two years. I have achieved an A* at GCSE and an A at AS Level in Literature - both the highest possible grades - and have been assisting lower set Year Eight English students during my A Level studies.
A friendly and efficient tutoring service - Which subject(s) do you teach? Violin, Viola, English, Maths, Music, SEN, Law - Tell me about your qualifications. Level 3 TA qualification Grade 8 Violin merit Grade 7 Viola distinction GDL Law Commendation BA English and Music 2:1 A Level Maths A - How much do you charge? £25. I prefer to teach from home.
I provide a friendly, professional tutoring service to help you gain these useful and exciting skills and help you pass the exams and have fun! - Which subject(s) do you teach? Violin, Viola, Music, English, Mathematics, Law - Tell me about your qualifications.
I look at the person themselves and find out what they want to learn. If they like cars i will find all kinds of things focusing on Cars. I believe that being able to listen to the student helps them grow. I do like to teach on a one to one however i do find having more in the class does also help.
I have been tutoring and teaching for a number of years and try to cater my lessons around the specific needs of the students I teach. When meeting a new student I will take the time to get to know them and how I can gear learning to get the results they want.
- Classes At Excellerate Learning we specialise in providing tuition in English: helping to develop your skills in a way focussed on achieving both exam success and drastic improvements in the overall quality of your writing.
My primary goal is to remove barriers to learning. - Which subject(s) do you teach? Dyslexia - Structured Literacy Programme (BDA accredited) Dyscalculia - use of numicon resources Speech and Language Support Programme (Elklan) Intervention Programmes (literacy/numeracy) Handwriting Memory Training Programme - Tell me about your qualifications.
I am offering my support to GCSE and Alevel students. I base my tutoring around your weak points in order to pull your grade up. My lessons aim to put you at ease and feel confident ready for your examinations. I focus on key skills within each lesson so that you are equipped with the knowledge needed to become a master of English.
As I am passionate about theatre and performance I have a unique approach to teaching. I will include games and drama exercises to boost skills such as confidence, concentration, memory and focus. This has been proved to be a highly effective way to increase intellect and understanding of topics.
Anybody can achieve anything: it is the desire to be successful that counts! - Which subject(s) do you teach? My passion and focus is English, and I aim to pass this passion on to all of my students through lessons that are filled with fun, engaging discussion and exciting tasks. My particular areas of expertise is helping students to prepare for English GCSE examinations.
I am currently a full-time student who studies A-Level maths, physics and product design. When mentoring students I like to be very subject and person specific and ensure they fully understand each piece of content before moving onto the next.
I’m Oxbridge educated and passionate about both language and literature. Are you looking for an inspirational, patient and empowering tutor who can assess your specific needs and engage you to address and overcome them? Lessons with me are about overcoming any barriers to learning and breaking them down concisely.
Lessons are based around a student's personal weaknesses. Following an initial assessment, detailed support will be provided in less secure areas. This can be from content issues to exam technique. Students find this to be a lot better than classroom experiences which is often generalised.
I like to make sure my students are active in their learning, and so I ask questions throughout teaching to make sure the students knowledge is being consolidated. I also like to plan my lessons in advance in order to ensure efficiency for the student.
My teaching experience is varied as I trained in the FE sector and then taught various subjects from KS3, 4 &5 in secondary schools. Whilst undertaking my PGCE (PCE) I was on placement at Matthew Bolton College in Birmingham. Whilst on placement I taught various sessions ranging from Entry 1 to Level 3.
I am a graduate from The School of Oriental and African Studies, having completed a BA [Hons] in Religion and Politics. My approach to academia was transdisciplinary, and considered Sociology, Law, Anthropology and Ethnology in the Study of Religion.
I am an Alevel student who is studying history, psychology and English language. I achieved grades A in both my English studies at GCSE and an overall A in my history studies at GCSE. I am happy to tutor in both history and English.
Each lesson involves a discussion of homework tasks, including explanation of any problems encountered and praise. This is followed by timed activities and support for any areas where problems occurred. Children are encouraged to give reasons for their choice of answers, to increase their speed and improve accuracy.
I am an experienced tutor, a senior examiner in History with OCR and an Associate Lecturer in Law with the Open University. I wÐ°sn't Ð°lwÐ°ys Ð° teÐ°cher Ð°nd cÐ°me tÐ¾ it lÐ°ter in life Ð°fter Ð° successful cÐ°reer Ð°s Ð° prÐ¾ject mÐ°nÐ°ger.
A range of teaching styles can be adopted to suit the needs of the learner. Delivered in fun sessions to improve reading and writing at primary level. I have taught English to schools across Telford for over 10 years. Children remember by lessons because they don't think they are learning. I have taught classes of children where more than 50% have had English as an additional language.
The content of English varies vastly from school to school, so I tailor my teaching to the individual. I will ask students to look at unseen passages for literary devices, as this will help them think quickly under exam conditions, and will go through past exam questions and model answers to highlight what examiners are looking for.
As a lover of the English language I bring enthusiasm and a wealth of experience to each tutorial I give.
My teaching template is based on diversity, inclusion and awareness of specific needs and personal preferences for maximum guideline compliance.
I am fully qualified premium teacher of Special Needs/Music with a Masters/P.G.C.E. and run my own private special needs and music company 'Calm Seas' and I'm looking for new pupils. I believe in giving students the best possible education.
- Classes Kumon provides individualised maths and English programmes. Attendance at class is on a 'drop-in' basis during class times and each student works on their own individual development plan. The students are at the class from between 20-30 minutes per subject depending on their age and ability and they attend once or twice a week.
- Classes Standard Membership - - Up to 2 tuition sessions per week. - Mapped to the National Curriculum. - A maths and English course created for your child's individual needs. - Parent feedback at the end of every session. - Regular in-depth Parent Meetings to discuss your child's progress. - No booking required - attend at any time during our opening hours.
An experienced, friendly, and patient tutor with over 10 years experience of teaching on a one to one basis and to small groups. - Which subject(s) do you teach? Mathematics ICT Statistics Business Studies - Tell me about your qualifications.
- Classes The Blakenhall Kumon Study Centre provides an enjoyable and friendly learning atmosphere in which students receive positive feedback from the Instructor and assistants at every session. Most children attend class twice a week for approximately 30 minutes per subject.
- Classes Welcome to the Newcastle-Under-Lyme First Class Learning Centre. Children of all abilities thrive in the First Class Learning centre as our programmes are individualised to their specific needs. Our students progress a step at a time, moving on only after they have understood and mastered a topic. At First Class Learning we believe in 1% steps to 100% success.
Thousands of tutors can teach you English,
find private lessons close to Stafford.
Pick your own coach to help you learn english. Superprof will help you to find the most relevant tutor: we put together all the teachers skilled in english in Stafford and close by.
Whether at home or in a classroom, take advantage of the close supervision in Stafford by an experienced tutor. Improve your grades or your performance, refine your accent, work better and more efficiently with someone guiding you.