I approach each topic in a easy yet informative way by dissecting each text in order to get the most analysis out of them and then organizing the information in a way that can be applied to an essay question. Also, i can help with planning essay questions in order to help my student get familiar with how to answer certain questions and to gain the best results in their exams.
Have passion for English, which reflects in my teaching styles and student participation levels. My teaching delivery style is engaging, motivational, and stimulating one that captures student interest. My teaching offers students an understanding of society, communication opportunities and analysis.
My lessons will focus on clearing the basic concepts first and foremost and then slowly progressing towards the more difficult and elaborate concepts. I'm an easy going and friendly 20 year old and willing to answer all your questions.
My teaching methodology is fairly relaxed and friendly whilst still encouraging the children and helping them through advice and praise as well as humour! I will tailor the sessions to the child’s needs depending on what they need help with.
I'm an experienced English teacher who has taught across the 11-18 age and ability range, including GCSE English language and English literature and A Level English language, English Literature and combined Language/Literature. My focus is on student learning and progress; I will adapt my approach to ensure that you learn in the way that works for you.
I'm happy to tutor either in person or online and will strive to be able to adapt whatever teaching style is necessary for every individual student.
I'm now 60 and I still enjoy teaching. I love to help students overcome their fears by becoming more skilled and competent. I get alongside the student and work out how to help them learn. I am good at explaining things so that they are memorable. I have extra teaching qualifications. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach all junior school subjects.
I'm an experienced English tutor, with particular experience working with dyslexic students of all ages. My teaching style is academically rigorous but always friendly. - Which subject(s) do you teach? Literacy & English (11+, GCSE, A Level, undergraduate) - Tell me about your qualifications.
I hold a postgraduate certificate in teaching adult dyslexic learners in further and higher education and am an experienced dyslexia support tutor, currently working as a dyslexia specialist at Nottingham Trent University.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach French up to GCSE level, and can provide tutoring for students doing AS French to help them with their aural examination. I can also tutor students for GCSE and A Level Law, and English up to GCSE level. - Tell me about your qualifications.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach the following subjects: 1. Mathematics 2. Physics 3. Chemistry 4. Science 5. English 6. Engineering Mechanics 7. Engineering Drawing 8. Pro-E (wildfire 2.0) - Tell me about your qualifications. 1. Bachelor of Engineering (Mechanical) 2. P.G.D. (Manufacturing Engineering) 3. Ph.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach GCSE English Literature and History. I also teach French from beginners level (any age) through to GCSE and A-Level. I also offer English as a foreign language, for any age or level. - Tell me about your qualifications.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach English Language, English Literature and Sociology. - Tell me about your qualifications. I have 14 GCSEs (A*-C) including Sociology. I have A-levels in English Lit (A), English Language (A) and Sociology (A).
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach French, German and English Literature. - Tell me about your qualifications. Undergraduate Student of French & German at the University of Nottingham; A-level A Grade in English Literature. - How much do you charge? I charge £10/hr for individual lessons and £8/hr per pupil for group lessons.
- Classes Classes can be booked as a one to one or as part of a small group session for more details contact the Grade A Tutoring team. - Ages and Levels Covered The age range covered is 7-19. We can on request cover other age ranges for example student retaking A level subject or first year university degree students.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Maths, Music and Religious Studies to any age/level up to A-level standard, other subjects including the Sciences and English I can teach up to GCSE level. I play the piano and violin to Grade 8 level and teach both instruments to any standard. - Tell me about your qualifications.
- Classes Every student has a programme that is built just for them. They concentrate on getting to grips with topics that they are covering in school whilst also working on a parallel thread that is put together to fill any gaps that may exist in their core skills. * The MagiKats programme supports the National Curriculum. * More than tutor 'hot-housing' and more than learning by rote.
I will ensure your essays and dissertation meets the highest academic standards, with flawless academic language, precise referencing, and perfect formatting. Clear argument structure, coherence of ideas, perfect grammar and punctuation and an a organised layout are key attributes that a first class academic writing should hold and I will ensure your work is polished to perfection.
Having studied gcse English and Geography myself I know it can get a bit rough but it’s all simple, I also have poetry published and I love creative writing! I am fun and patient and will help you get there! I believe visuals are the best way to work and they keep anyone interested! I am available at the city library, on skype and can travel to you!
I use student friendly activities designed to engage and motivate. I tailor my classes to meet students specific needs. I am highly adaptable.
My method is eclectic and fun. From project based learning to hands on, conversational methods. Each student is approached in a different way and with a lot of patience and care. The lessons are engaging and fun with a good dose of grammar and sentence structure corrections.
I am an English specialist that can help you or your child to improve in this core subject. **Please note: for adult learners I am only able to accept female students (this does not apply to children).
My teaching method is based mainly on what the student can manage. Each student is unique so I tailor my method of teaching in a conduce manner to which my student learns best.
I am from a country where English is taught to us from a pre primary stage. Even though English is not our language we are the only country in the world who at par with the authentic English speaking countries of the world. You will be taught not by theory but by example.
Friendly, easy going, very determined and motivating tutor, I graduated from MMU with First Class Honors in Education Studies. My main focus is on the cognitive process of learning and getting the best out of each individual by working according to their strengths and weaknesses.
My teaching will be based in a public library where you can use room spaces boards and a computer
I understand that everyone learns differently, so I try to make my teaching approach as adaptable as possible. Some people learn from reading, some from doing, and some from watching. Together, we will learn the best teaching approach for YOU. Likewise, some students need creative independence, whereas some (particularly those lacking in confidence) enjoy having a teacher to work closely with.
My method of teaching is to make learning fun, enjoyable and quick to absorb. I believe that a calm approach is the best way to work.
Classes, assignment supper and guidance also for personal statements. I offer one to one or online over email proof reading and spelling and grammar support.
I am an enthusiastic and friendly tutor, who loves to share that enthusiasm to my students. I have loved English for as long as I can remember. I achieved an A whilst studying my GCSEs. Took English as a A Level and then went on to complete my degree in English and Philosophy.
Thousands of tutors can teach you English,
find private lessons close to West Bridgford.
Pick your own coach to help you learn english. Superprof will help you to find the most relevant tutor: we put together all the teachers skilled in english in West Bridgford and close by.
Whether at home or in a classroom, take advantage of the close supervision in West Bridgford by an experienced tutor. Improve your grades or your performance, refine your accent, work better and more efficiently with someone guiding you.