My teaching method is highly personalised and I base my lessons on the needs of the learner. I believe anyone can love reading and excel at writing, it's just a case of finding out what that looks like for them.
I am very caring and understanding, as I have struggled before at school, in areas other than English. I know how frustrating it can seem for pupils, when they haven't quite been taught method which are efficient for their personal learning, and so I want to help this. I have a good way of explaining various language techniques (GCSE students) or even sounding out words for primary school students.
- Classes Kumon provides individualised Maths and English programmes. Attendance at class is a "drop-in" basis during class times as each child works at their own individual development plan. Children take approximately 20-30 minutes per subject and attend class once or twice a week.
I am a positive, enthusiastic and easy going individual with a passion for teaching and have taught in the EYFS, KS1 and KS2 in a range of inner London schools. I am a qualified play therapist as well registered with PTUK and the tutors association. - Which subject(s) do you teach? English, Maths, Science - Primary school level - EYFS, KS1 and KS2 and help transitioning into secondary school.
I am passionate about enabling students to develop a genuine appreciation of the English language and literature in addition to achieving their full potential. I understand the importance of personalised attention and the difference it makes to a student's chance of success.
My name is Anthony Bromley, and my teaching level is most suited to A Level and university students; although I am happy to tutor GCSE students as well. I will begin all my private teaching by an initial discussion with the student, through which I will be able to assess the best structure for further lessons, and where best the tuition can be focused.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach English from 13+ including GCSE, A-level and Higher Education as well as general adult education. - Tell me about your qualifications.
- Classes Maths and English tuition for 6-16 year olds. We also help students prepare for 11+ and GCSE exams. - Ages and Levels Covered KS1 (6-7 year olds) - maths and English. KS2 (7-11 year olds) - maths, English, 11+ KS3 (11-14 year olds) - maths and English. KS4 (14-16 year olds) - maths, English, GCSE - Opening Times Various sessions offered after school hours. Saturday mornings.
Highly experienced, enthusiastic teacher of English, specialising in QTS literacy. Rated "outstanding" by Ofsted. I am very friendly and supportive, building vital self-confidence in students and a 'can do' approach. Excellent success rate. - Which subject(s) do you teach? QTS Literacy skills test GCSE English Key Stage 2 - Tell me about your qualifications.
Welcome to my profile; I've taught English, Maths, Entrance Exams, Science and Humanities for over 40 years, helping students of all ages achieve their potential. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach a wide range of subjects from Entrance Exams through English, Maths and Ancient Greek. - Tell me about your qualifications. My BA and MA in English are from Oxford; my Cert.Ed is from Kent.
As a qualified primary school teacher I work hard to ensure my pupils grow in confidence and reach their full potential. I have a proven track record in progressing children's attainment in reading, writing, spelling and Maths. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach all of the subjects in the primary curriculum, most of my tuition work tends to focus on reading, writing and mathematics.
I try to make my lessons as student-led as possible. I will talk to them and find out exactly what they need and want to work on and will then tailor the sessions they the students feel that they can target their weak areas.
I have been a personal tutor for the past ten years. Nothing beats one to one lessons for being able to respond immediately to any challenges or gaps in knowledge that arise. My passion is language and I am known as my students' secret weapon. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach English and French to any level - Tell me about your qualifications.
I am a creative, energetic and dedicated tutor with a loyalty to all of my pupils. I offer tailored support, step-by-step guidance and equip pupils with the skills, knowledge and examination techniques they need to get the results they deserve.
My students achieve exam success and make good progress because I am an experienced teacher who loves what I do. sessions are lively and enjoyable . This is the secret to success. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I specialise in 11 Plus English I offer Maths as part of the 11 Plus course. English to GCSE - Tell me about your qualifications.
An experienced teacher in both the UK and Venezuela, I have a wealth of skills teaching English for General/Business and Cambridge Exam purposes at a range of levels and ages, tutoring 9-11 year olds for English, AS & A2 level Spanish.
- Classes Standard Membership - - Up to 2 tuition sessions per week. - Mapped to the National Curriculum. - A maths and English course created for your child's individual needs. - Parent feedback at the end of every session. - Regular in-depth Parent Meetings to discuss your child's progress. - No booking required - attend at any time during our opening hours.
English opens you up to a world of opportunities. Communicating effectively opens doors anywhere in the world from top companies to volunteering missions in underdeveloped nations or when simply meeting friends & business associates.
Hello! As an experienced teacher, I enjoy helping children develop academically as well as socio-emotionally. Please read on to find out more... - Which subject(s) do you teach? I offer a unique learning experience for children ages 4-11 years which involves helping them relax & feel more confident while focussing on the academic support they require.
My name's Hazel, I'm a singer, songwriter, and writer, and I believe that everybody is creative. I seek to unlock the natural creativity in all of my students and help them achieve their goals, whether they want to become professional artists or whether they just want to sing or to write for pleasure.
Do you need confident and stimulating tuition in languages, history, or general essay-writing/presentation skills? I am a versatile and enthusiastic tutor who will do their very best to identify your needs and help you achieve your goals with discipline and encouragement. - Which subject(s) do you teach? My primary specialisation is in French and German.
I want all my students to succeed and believe that hard work and determination will prevail. I love learning and teach my students first and foremost how to learn and how to build their own self-confidence to learn independently. - Which subject(s) do you teach? Sciences and Mathematics - KS1 to GCSE A Level Chemistry and Physics - Tell me about your qualifications. BSc.
I'm a 19-year-old student of French and Spanish at the University of Durham, currently heading towards the end of my first year! I'm very enthusiastic about the languages I study and would be keen to share my knowledge, methods and tips with others. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I can tutor on French, Spanish and (to a lesser extent) English Literature. - Tell me about your qualifications.
- Classes The GT Scholars Programme is a year-round programme for ambitious young people that want to excel academically. Students that work with us move an average of two point grades within six months. We offer specialist small group tutoring in Maths, English or Science. Students work in small groups with a highly qualified DBS checked tutor.
- Classes 11+ Training Maths, English [Essay & Comprehension] Selective Eligibility & Main Test Yr 4-6 Maths & English ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Maths / Physics / Chemistry / Biology Yrs.
I am here to help every student feel more confident and do better. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach French, English, EFL and Maths. - Tell me about your qualifications. BA, ACE /TESOL, CELTA, Cert Bus English. - How much do you charge? £20 for most students. £25 for IB and A levels.
- Classes I can offer Kumon English and Maths for children of all ages and abilities, who are drawn from a wide and thriving geographical area. Currently I have students from numerous schools in Shirley, Addiscombe, West Wickham, and Selsdon. My long-term focus is to build on your Childs's confidence and self-learning skills to realise their full potential throughout school and beyond.
I specialise in teaching students for Sutton and Bromley Grammar Schools. I also prepare student for Trinity, Whitgift, Old Palace, Croydon High etc. My class structure can be found at (concealed information) - Which subject(s) do you teach? 11+ English, 11+ Maths 11+ VR 11+ NVR - Tell me about your qualifications. A postgraduate. - How much do you charge? £45 for two hour group sessions.
I'm a LAMDA trained actress living and working in London. When I'm not watching or working in the theatre, I enjoy reading, creative writing and poetry. I have been working professionally in the acting industry for the past 3 years.
I am currently Studying History, English and Textiles at college at A level. I am a patient and compassionate person who is very good at understanding and connecting with children. I offer fun and creative tutoring sessions which will keep children engaged, I bring small prizes and goodies as well as create fun charts with stickers to monitor progress and work ethic with children.
Thousands of tutors can teach you English,
find private lessons close to Westerham.
Pick your own coach to help you learn english. Superprof will help you to find the most relevant tutor: we put together all the teachers skilled in english in Westerham and close by.
Whether at home or in a classroom, take advantage of the close supervision in Westerham by an experienced tutor. Improve your grades or your performance, refine your accent, work better and more efficiently with someone guiding you.