Hi, If you'd like to learn a little more about me- including several reviews- please follow the link to my website which will take you to my profile on another site I'm registered with, with verified reviews from former online tutees. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Economics, History and Maths primarily.
I have just taken my A Level exams, and I'm predicted 3 As. My lesson structure is based largely around answering exam/ test style questions to get students ready for their exams and assessments. I work with students on areas they feel least confident with, explaining anything they don't understand as much as they need me to.
My teaching style is simple and effective and works with the students problem areas and helps improve these areas and their subject knowledge as a whole. I strive to help the students improve their mathematical ability but also their outlook on the subject.
Personally I feel it is important to really understand the basic principles of what is going on so that you can apply your knowledge to the majority of questions.
I can teach GCSE students in the Sciences and Maths (and also have good experience with French having taken this subject to A-Level). As a tutor, I focus mainly on problem areas that students have encountered in their lessons. I use visual aids and model kits in Chemistry to try explain difficult concepts, and have a knack for finding metaphors that explain the phenoma people often struggle with.
Being a trained Primary School Teacher, I use methods that you would see in a classroom. While my specialism is in primary education, I can also tutor up to GCSE in any subject.
I am a practising science teacher, tutoring science and maths at GCSE and A level. I tailor each lesson to an individual student's needs. I make the lessons fun and effective by giving instruction on exam technique and how to revise. I aim to get to the bottom of difficulties quickly so that students make fast progress.
My teaching style is based mostly around doing questions because I believe the most effective learning strategy is trial and improvement; the only way to get better at something is to practice! I give lessons to both A-level and GCSE students for maths.
I focus on developing pupils confidence/understanding, modifying content + my teaching style to suit each student`s individual needs, progress and abilities.
Professional, highly qualified and experienced tutor who specialises in A Level Physics and Maths. I adapt each session according to student need to help them get the very best out of their study time. I love my subject: I really enjoy it, and I seek to share that sense of fun.
Music can change the world because it can change people. It is a skill that you learn that not only enriches your life but that of others around you. You are never too old or too young to start learning.
I consider the student's needs and seek to provide resources which will help them to understand the topic being taught. With many areas of maths, once you understand the concepts and methods, you will be able to solve most problems.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? As an undergraduate at Leeds University I study Aviation Technology with Pilot studies and have disciplines in Maths, Chemistry and Physics to A-level (and degree) standard. - How much do you charge? I would be happy to give a free introductory lesson to see how we get on and to introduce us both to the material. After that I would charge very competitive rates.
The world is ruled by mathematical and physical rules and get to know them means to understand a bit better where we live in.
I offer bespoke teaching and cater my teaching style around the student’s needs, with experience tutoring a variety of ages, I understand that each learner is unique and learns best via different methods.
I like to have a free discussion with any person I'm teaching about what exactly is catching them up. Its completely different with every person so the most important thing is to understand the student's perspective.
I am degree student at the University of York, I tutor in the subject of maths from early maths at primary school through to core, statistics and decision at A level.
I am University going student who has learnt advance levels in math in India, and willing to spread the gained knowledge to other in most simplest and happiest way, teaching. Once you gain the concept, every problem can be solved easily. I follow the method of first making then masters of the concept and later making them face different problems to implement the gained concept.
I really care about helping the student improve and succeed. I believe in patience, friendliness and kindness during tuition, but very much value perseverance of both tutor and student. I like to put great effort and thought into what I'm doing with them.
If you are worried about your child's progress at school, do something about it!. Come to meet me, with your child, talk about your concerns and I will explain how I can help. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I specialise in teaching dyslexic and dyscalculic pupils who are finding it difficult to progress in a class situation.
I enjoy working with learners at all levels and offer a friendly, approachable teaching service. As a creative person and competent mathematician, my teaching is suitable for a range of learning styles. Basically, whoever you are and whatever you want from improved mathematical skills, I can help you get there.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach AS & A2 Maths and Further Maths. I also teach some physics and university level material that is maths-related, as well as some Law at A level and university level. I prepare candidates for university entrance, including Oxbridge. - Tell me about your qualifications. MA Cambridge BSc Open University - How much do you charge? I charge £30 per hour.
- Classes For the first few visits one of our friendly assistants will guide the student through the class routine until they are confident and familiar with it. When the student arrives in class with their Kumon box, they need to find their file in our crates.
- Classes Standard Membership - - Up to 2 tuition sessions per week. - Mapped to the National Curriculum. - A maths and English course created for your child's individual needs. - Parent feedback at the end of every session. - Regular in-depth Parent Meetings to discuss your child's progress. - No booking required - attend at any time during our opening hours.
- Classes We offer tuition in maths and English using the Kumon method of study which was developed in Japan over 60 years ago. There are several key goals for students studying Kumon. The obvious one is to improve a child’s ability in the subject studied, but also a big part of Kumon is the encouragement of good study skills which are an essential part of continued success in education.
- Classes We provide professional English, maths and science tuition. Pupils receive 1:1 tuition, and undertake practice drills and independent work during 1hr 20min sessions. All children are given a free initial assessment. If you decide to take up the tuition sessions, an individual learning programme is designed based on the outcomes of the assessment and the needs of the child.
I give lessons to students which require some extra help with their mathematical skills. I am happy to give help to student up to the level of standard maths GSCE level (up to age of 16). My class begins with a introduction or a recap of a certain topic with many interactive excercises. I like to keep my lessons informal to make the student feel safe and relaxed while being tutored by me.
Hello! My name is Madeline Baker and I am a 23 year old friendly tutor with experience of secondary tutoring for mathematics, physics and chemistry. I have a Masters degree in Earth Sciences from University College London, received A's for both maths and further maths at A Level and 13 GCSE's A*-A, including maths, english and triple science.
I like to tailor my teaching style based on how an individual responds to different methods as no single approach works for everybody. Often I find that the difficulty with explaining science is not that the concepts are hard but putting it into simple language has often been missed by teachers and so I look to identify clear ways of getting the fundamental ideas across with an everyday analogy.
My name is Joshua Olusanya and I am a Mathematics and Philosophy Undergraduate at the University of York, however, I am originally from London. I tutor mathematics at all levels up to degree level. My methods of teaching vary from student to student, as everyone is different and learns differently. As a teacher, I am attentive, nurturing and humorous from time to time.
Thousands of tutors can teach you Maths,
find private lessons close to Boroughbridge.
Pick your own coach to help you learn maths. Superprof will help you to find the most relevant tutor: we put together all the teachers skilled in maths in Boroughbridge and close by.
Whether at home or in a classroom, take advantage of the close supervision in Boroughbridge by an experienced tutor. Improve your grades or your performance, refine your accent, work better and more efficiently with someone guiding you.