I am a full-time independent private tutor. I am a retired teacher of physics and mathematics, and have worked as a private tutor since retirement. I call myself Christine's Maths & Physics Tuition. I tutor because I love doing it.
Hello. I have plenty of experience of tailoring and adapting maths & science tutor sessions to individuals, am friendly and like to get the best out of my tutees in an informal but effective atmoshpere.
I was a very successful Head of Department and since retirement I have been giving private tuition. I am familiar with all the major syllabi including Edexcel, OCR and AQA. The feedback from students I have taught has always been great . - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach A Level Chemistry and GCSE Science. - Tell me about your qualifications. Chemistry Degree. A.R.I.C.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach SATS Science, GCSE Biology, Chemistry and Physics, and Biology AS level. - Tell me about your qualifications. Food Science BSc, Secondary science PGCE (Teacher Training). I graduated from Reading University with a food science degree followed by a teacher training course (PGCE).
I am a science teacher with many years experience of teaching in schools but also lecturing at University level. I worked as a research scientist before training as a teacher. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Maths and English at key stage 1 and 2. At Key stage 3 and 4 I teach Biology, Chemistry and Physics. At A level I teach Chemistry and Biology. - Tell me about your qualifications.
Hi! I'm currently an undergraduate studying Mathematics and I believe that tutoring should not only be beneficial to getting better grades but also be fun! - Which subject(s) do you teach? Mathematics, Physics, Italian, Business Studies and Science - Tell me about your qualifications. I am an undergraduate student studying Mathematics at a Russell Group university.
I am careful to understand the needs of individual students; taking time to find out about how they prefer to work and establishing learning techniques that help them. I am keen that students engage with the curriculum in a way that enables them to understand the wider context/relevance of it.
I have worked as a tutor and mentor throughout my career. I have a passion for supporting individuals to reach their potential. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach both Physics and Maths at all secondary levels up to and including A-Level - Tell me about your qualifications.
Hello! I am a teacher of mathematics and science in secondary schools, with over 30 years experience up to A level. I am enthusiastic about my subjects. - Which subject(s) do you teach? Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and general science. - Tell me about your qualifications. B.Sc. Honours and P.G.C.E. Durham University. - How much do you charge? From £22 to £29 per hour.
I'm now 60 and I still enjoy teaching. I love to help students overcome their fears by becoming more skilled and competent. I get alongside the student and work out how to help them learn. I am good at explaining things so that they are memorable. I have extra teaching qualifications. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach all junior school subjects.
Hello, my name is Alice Cronshaw and I am currently in my second year at Nottingham University studying Biochemistry with Molecular Medicine. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Biology from a basic level to A level standard, and the sciences and maths to GCSE level. I am able to prepare students for any examinations they might be taking or just help them progress with their school syllabus.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I tutor Biology, Chemistry (SAT, GCSE, GCE, College level onwards), and Mathematics (SAT, GCSE). - Tell me about your qualifications. Associate of Arts Degree (A.A.) in General Science – Biology and Biological Sciences from Santa Monica College (SMC), California, U.S. - Honor student of state of California, recognized throughout the United States.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Maths, Music and Religious Studies to any age/level up to A-level standard, other subjects including the Sciences and English I can teach up to GCSE level. I play the piano and violin to Grade 8 level and teach both instruments to any standard. - Tell me about your qualifications.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? Primarily, I teach Chemistry and Physical sciences, along with Astronomy. I can also teach digital design and presentation skills, as well as higher education skills like essay writing and how to prepare for university. I've also done some tutoring in Photography and Rhythm Guitar playing previously. - Tell me about your qualifications.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach the following subjects: 1. Mathematics 2. Physics 3. Chemistry 4. Science 5. English 6. Engineering Mechanics 7. Engineering Drawing 8. Pro-E (wildfire 2.0) - Tell me about your qualifications. 1. Bachelor of Engineering (Mechanical) 2. P.G.D. (Manufacturing Engineering) 3. Ph.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I currently teach KS3 Science, GCSE science and A-level Chemistry. - How much do you charge? I charge from £12 an hour to £20 depending on which level is required of me. - Where do you teach? I teach at home, or at students' homes. I am willing to travel anywhere within the Nottinghamshire area as long as it's not longer than a 20 min drive.
- Classes Classes can be booked as a one to one or as part of a small group session for more details contact the Grade A Tutoring team. - Ages and Levels Covered The age range covered is 7-19. We can on request cover other age ranges for example student retaking A level subject or first year university degree students.
Tailor each session for every student, which is achieved by gaining an understanding of their ability and weaknesses. Teaching content and then testing their understanding is of paramount importance.
I am an experienced teacher and tutor with over 7 years experience, as well as an expert examiner for the Edexcel and OCR exam boards. I am an excellent communicator and excel in helping students to make rapid progress and achieve higher grades. - Which subject(s) do you teach? Maths, Chemistry, Physics and Biology. - Tell me about your qualifications. I have a 2.
I am a fully qualified Science teacher, with three decades of successful classroom experience. Helping students build their understanding of Science is my life's work. - Which subject(s) do you teach? Biology (A-level, IGCSE, GCSE & KS3) Chemistry (IGCSE, GCSE & KS3) Physics (IGCSE, GCSE & KS3) 13+ Common Entry in Science - Tell me about your qualifications.
Thousands of tutors can teach you School science,
find private lessons close to Belper.
Pick your own coach to help you learn school science. Superprof will help you to find the most relevant tutor: we put together all the teachers skilled in school science in Belper and close by.
Whether at home or in a classroom, take advantage of the close supervision in Belper by an experienced tutor. Improve your grades or your performance, refine your accent, work better and more efficiently with someone guiding you.