Hello. I am an EU qualified Teacher of Science and Maths up to A' level. I also trained as a Secondary School Science Teacher and I have Qualified Teacher Status. I am a registered Protocol National Lecturer. - Which subject(s) do you teach? Chemistry , Maths and Physics from GCSE to A level - Tell me about your qualifications. I have UK qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
- Classes There are a variety of subjects taught, for more information please visit our website. - Ages and Levels Covered We cover all age ranges from Primary to Degree level. - Opening Times Please visit our website for our centre opening hours - Tuition Fees Tuition fees depend upon various factors, including level of tuition and whether it be individual or group.
Hello and welcome to my profile page. My name is David and I would like nothing more than to help you prepare and succeed in your education. I am a friendly and motivated private tutor with over six years of experience teaching all ages.
I have 20 years experience as a tutor. I have helped many people get into University and College and have helped many children get into the school of their choice and get the GCSE and SATS results that they wanted. I am always punctual and reliable. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach the following. Biology and Psychology to degree level. Chemistry, Biology and Psychology to A level.
I teach science to KS3 and KS4 students. I have been teaching for the last 7 years and tutoring students for the last 4 years. My tutor group has included GCSE students as well as KS3 and KS2 students. - Which subject(s) do you teach? KS4 Science- Chemistry, Biology, Physics-Triple, Double and Single awards KS3 Science and Maths KS1 ans KS2- all subjects - Tell me about your qualifications.
I encourage pupils to be ambitious and achieve their best. I believe this requires a holistic approach where developing self confidence and motivation is as important as improving understanding. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach all sciences as well as mathematics to GCSE. I teach Biology and Chemistry to A level and Biology and Medical Science to undergraduate level.
I take a great pride in helping students achieve their personal best. If you are looking for a dedicated tutor who will go the extra mile for you I would be very happy to help you. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Science at KS3 level, which means all three subjects: Biology, Chemistry and Physics. I also teach those subjects at GCSE level across all main examination boards.
After twenty years teaching experience, latterly as Head of Department, I have now tutored several hundred private pupils. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I can teach you Physics up to undergraduate level, Mathematics to A-Level, Chemistry and Biology to AS level - Tell me about your qualifications.
My Maths classes are aimed at GCSE and A Level Maths students, and I teach Statistics but not Mechanics. My teaching method is based on the principle that students must be engaged, interested and motivated to learn most effectively.
The structure of my tutoring sessions aims to go through different topics of a subject, helping the students build up a bank of notes which are simple, yet contain the relevant information to be referred back to in revision.
Now taking bookings for September onwards in St Albans, Hatfield or Welwyn Garden City for A level physics or GCSE Science students. Experience of tutoring all exam boards. - Which subject(s) do you teach? GCSE Science (Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Core, additional and triple) A Level Physics - Tell me about your qualifications.
- Classes After an initial assessment, all students are allocated a class and each class consists of a maximum of 3 students.
A highly energetic and enthusiastic individual, specialising in Business, Science, Maths and Computing. Dedicated to providing the best education to students combined with patience to teach them confidently in the most effective fashion.
I am a Cambridge University graduate in Natural Sciences and currently doing a PHD. Teaching has always been my passion and is now a full time job. I believe everyone learns differently and I adapt to each student's individual learning needs. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Maths, Science and English. - Tell me about your qualifications.
- Classes We provide classes in Maths, English and Science across all key stages. Our programmes are totally original and were designed by VAKS to embrace the Visual, Auditory and Kinesthetic Learning Styles to ensure our students are totally immersed in their learning. Each class consists of no more than six children at a time with a tutor and teaching assistant in attendance.
I am a qualified chemistry teacher with industrial experience. I have taught a wide age range of children, who have enjoyed the sessions and been enthused to find out more for themselves. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach general science to younger students, focussing on chemistry and physics at GCSE and chemistry at A-level. - Tell me about your qualifications.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I am studying for a Cambridge University degree in Philosophy and English. I teach English, Philosophy and History at A-Level, and Maths, Science and Latin at a lower level. I was a scholar at Haileybury College when I was a child, and teach 11 plus, thirteen plus and scholarship candidates. - Tell me about your qualifications.
Teaching is a learned process but the process of imparting humans is intuitive and charismatic per se. Although people go to learn how to teach but there are people who find it easier to communicate what they know without going to learn how it could be done;that is where I belong.All my past student have always said ,I am a good teacher and I take cognizant of that.
- Classes We provide a wide range of different tuition courses here at our centre, including: Our very popular Maths and English Club (Reception-Year 7). 11+ preparation (Year 4 and 5). Exam Practice and Verbal Reasoning (Year 4 and 5). Prep for Secondary (Year 6). Secondary Success (Year 8 and 9). GCSE English, Maths and Science (Year 10 and 11).
A First Class University of Nottingham Graduate with extensive experience tutoring with Kumon, working in schools and colleges, and inspiring young people. Passionate about academia and dedicated to helping your children realise their potential.
Experienced Science and Chemistry Tutor. I will communicate my passion to your children and teach them the secrets I learned along the way. NOW TEACHING AS AND A2 CHEMISTRY FOR EXAMS PRACTICE!!! - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach chemistry and organic chemistry at the higher levels (A-level, university).
Welcome! Thank you for your interest in my tutoring page. Tutoring can be a daunting prospect for your child, so I hope the information below will reassure both of you. I will always do my best to make learning fun, and to tailor activities to your child's needs and level.
Hi, Before we go any further, could you please click on VIEW MY FULL PROFILE. My name is Jay Thambiah. Please call me Jay. I live in Radlett and have been tutoring in Radlett and the surrounding areas for about 10 years now. - Which subject(s) do you teach? Please Note: I am fully booked up at the moment. Please only contact me to reserve places for the spring term.
I am a fully qualified secondary science teacher with 5 years' experience in the classroom, but am now working as a full time tutor. Science underpins the world around us. Enrich your child's life with confidence and skills to improve their grades. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Science at Key Stage 3, GCSE, IGCSE, and Biology at AS and A Level. - Tell me about your qualifications.
I enjoy inspiring everyone and have a patient and enthusiastic approach. I provide resources + find strategies that work. Developing life and study skills is as important as the content itself.
I am an experienced ex-teacher. I am most interested in getting students to understand Science, and particularly Physics, as I believe that this gives them the best chance of applying their knowledge to different exam questions, and even enjoying it! - Which subject(s) do you teach? I tutor all the Sciences to GCSE. I tutor Physics and Applied Science at A-Level.
I am an Education Masters Graduate, Physics graduate and qualified teacher with 3 years' experience in a variety of schools, and 2 years' tutoring experience with a proven ability to teach a range of ages and abilities.
- Classes Clever Tutors have professional and experienced tutors that specialise in one to one tuition geared to preparing students for the 11 plus and common entrance exams to ensure they are admitted to their school of choice. We have specialist maths tutors that can help you or your child gain confidence in maths and bring about an improvement in grades.
I am a patient and caring tutor with over fifteen years teaching experience. I teach singing for fun, for examinations and also tutor many professionals in the industry. I am also a professional singer song-writer and perform regularly. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I tutor in singing, maths, science, English, guitar, piano/keyboard and also biology.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Biology, Chemistry and Physics at a secondary school. I can also teach English and other related subjects, as I have qulifications in this area. I also keen to teach study/revision skills related to all subjects. - Tell me about your qualifications.
Thousands of tutors can teach you School science,
find private lessons close to Stevenage.
Pick your own coach to help you learn school science. Superprof will help you to find the most relevant tutor: we put together all the teachers skilled in school science in Stevenage and close by.
Whether at home or in a classroom, take advantage of the close supervision in Stevenage by an experienced tutor. Improve your grades or your performance, refine your accent, work better and more efficiently with someone guiding you.