I am a post graduate with MSc in Biomedical Technology and a graduate with BSc in Biochemistry from Gujarat University. I have two years work experience in research field in different projects at different research centers as Junior Research Fellow, Project Assistant and Lab Technician. I have short teaching experience. As I have got exposure to the work and techniques done in Research labs, I feel more confident and more clear about biological fundas so I feel that I can teach well from secondary to Masters.
Apart from that, I have my personal interest in teaching because I feel that teaching is the contribution to society first, after that it is profession now. I will feel grateful to become part of that contribution by playing my best and extraordinary role as a Teacher.
Apart from that I like to add short meditation session before each class to enhance the power of grasping in students and Meditation will help students in each field of their life and to decrease stress level. Visualization is compulsory to keep remember things so I like to animation videos to learn.
My characteristics as a Teacher are: I am dedicated, honest and result oriented.
I had taught Mathematics & Science up to the primary level for four months in CBSE board at School. I had also taken tuitions up to a primary level. One of my student at the school who was very poor in Mathematics, he got first class in the same after I taught him which make him confident.
MSc (Bio-Medical Tech.) School of Science, Gujarat University 6.87/10- 2013
BSc (Biochemistry) C. U. Shah Science College, Gujarat University 60.57 %- 2011
(1)I worked at Iladevi Cataract & IOL Research Centre as a Junior Research Fellow from Jan 17 to Aug 17
• Worked under research project entitled “Effect of phytochemicals on lens epithelial cell plasticity” sponsored by DST at Iladevi Cataract & Intraocular Lens Research Centre, Ahmedabad
• Maintained cell culture, harvested and treated cells & observed the effects under microscope
• Used techniques: Western blot, SDS-PAGE, PCR,RT-PCR, qPCR, MTT assay, Wound healing & Protein assay
• Performed RNA Isolation, DNA Isolation, Cloning, Transfection, Colony selection and Gel extraction
• Familiar with staining techniques: IHC, IF, silver staining, Coomasie blue & H&E
• Operated on equipments: Inverted microscope, Light microscope, Gel-doc & Qbit fluorometer
• Received certificate of appreciation for conducting Scientific Activities during summer training course
(2) I worked as Project Assistant at National Institute of Occupational Health from Aug 15 to Mar 16.
• Worked under research project entitled “Investigation of factors affecting in vitro fertilization” sponsored by Department of Biotechnology, National Institute of Occupational Heath, Ahmedabad
• Analyzed Semen and Cumulus Cells samples to measure DNA damage (with the help of Comet assay-CASP software) and Biochemical parameters (with the help of Multimode Analyzer- Gene 5 Software)
• Designed & Analyzed the Performa data and helping students to fill the same
• Conducted secondary research & worked under Scientist-G for publishing paper on “Awareness of Lifestyle & Environmental Factors among Students with Respect to Pregnancy & Miscarriage from Western India”
National Institute of Occupational Health Lab Technician Jul 13- Mar 14
Responsibilities • Worked under research project entitled “Undertaking various clinical Anthropometrics and Biometrical test as part of district level house hold survey – (DLHS-4)” sponsored by Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
• Analyzed ~10,000 Dry Blood Spot (DBS) samples of different humans to measure the hemoglobin level
• Carried out field visit in Bhavnagar and guided Field Team to maintain the uniformity of samples
• Adhered to Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) in order to maintain the Internal Quality Assurance
• Coordinated with senior staff for calibration and maintenance of essential equipment
(3) I also worked as Teacher at Elite Public School from Feb 15 to May 15.
• Worked as the faculty of Mathematics and Science for the students of 6th and 7th standard in primary section
• Created lesson plans, assigned and corrected homework, helped students to prepare for standardized tests
• Conducted regular meetings with parents to keep them informed about the progress of the students
• Conducted weekly discussions with other faculty members in order to improve the performance of students
TRAININGS & WORKSHOPS:
-Successfully completed two month training in the field of Cell and Molecular Biology at ICIRC Ahmedabad
• Worked on techniques such as Cell Culture, Real-time PCR, PCR, Western blotting, Immunofluorescence, SDS-PAGE and Immunocytochemistry
• Workshop: International Institute for Population Sciences, Mumbai
• Nominated from NIOH Ahmedabad for attending the “Pretest Workshop of Health facility survey on Unintended Pregnancy and Induced Abortion in India (UPAI)” organized at Jaipur, Rajasthan
• Interacted with multiple Gynecologists by carrying out field visits
• Provided valuable recommendations for the improvement of existing Performa
biology lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest cellular biology lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, anatomy lessons for all!
Taking molecular biology lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|