My teaching methodology is to firstly ensure that they have a good foundation of the prerequisite knowledge for the particular topic, and then make them practice as many questions as possible to ensure that they know how to practically apply the theory. I always try to give as much positive feedback as possible, highlighting both their strengths and weaknesses. Later, I try to come up with questions to help them overcome that particular weakness.
I did International Baccalaureate achieving the top grade in Math and Physics both (7/7), and I tutored Maths last year, giving both one-on-one and group lessons. I do try innovative easier ways for students to grasp the concepts (especially the ones they are having troubles in), which have led them to improve their grades.
BSc Management, London School of Economics
2019-2022 • First-year courses: Quantitative Methods (Mathematics and Statistics), Finance, Economics, Operations Management, Managerial Accounting, Organisational Behaviour and Leadership
2016-2019 International Baccalaureate, 44/45 Points, K. International School Tokyo • Achieved a 44/45 Final IB Diploma Score, 2nd highest grade in school
• Achieved a grade of 7 in all three Higher Level Subjects (Mathematics, Economics, and Physics) • Courses: Mathematics, Physics, Economics, Business Management, English A: Language and Literature, Japanese
AWARDS AND INTERESTS
• Academic Scholarship of 1,000,000 Japanese Yen for achieving 44 points in IB Diploma
• Ranked among the top 25% in Cayley Contest for Mathematics
• Academic Honor Roll Inclusion in Grade 11 and Grade 12
• Played chess for 5 years (Runner up in intra-school competition), led group dances for Annual Concerts
- Tutored Mathematics to Grade 9 and 10 students. I learned to be patient and respect the speed of learning of each student where apart from making them revise them for their exams, I even managed to teach them further higher-level content as well. I also provided them with oral and written feedback.
Sales Assistant at Raghav Gems Co. Ltd (Tokyo, Japan) June 2019 – Sep 2019 • Worked as sales staff for precious and semi-precious jewelry, attending customers in the office and in jewelry exhibitions across Japan and Hong Kong.
• Improved company sales through promotional marketing - designing posters, networking with more international customers in exhibitions, communicating customer needs to the firm
• Increased firm’s efficiency by creating invoices and inventory spreadsheets through improved software
• English: Fluent • Python: Beginner
• Hindi: Native Speaker • Microsoft Office: Advanced
• Japanese: Intermediate
• Participated 3 years at Model United Nations (Both Delegate and Chair) Sep 2016 – Nov 2018
• Led the organizing team for an intra-school Mathematics Competition June 2018
• Fundraised 244,000 Yen for Habitat for Humanity Sep 2017 – Dec 2017 • Member of LSE Societies: Business & Investment Group, Hedge Fund, Green Finance, Economics, India Sep 2019 – Present
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest physics lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, algebra lessons for all!
Taking trigonometry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|