Engineering graduate with past 4 years experience of teaching Maths to ICSE and CBSE school students of Kolkata.
Teaching Mathematics for classes 6-10, covering chapters according to school syllabus to ensure simplified understanding of each and every technique to solve a problem.
I have been teaching Mathematics at home to students who are from the reputed ICSE and CBSE schools of Kolkata from 2013 till date. Total experience of 4years including board appearing batches.
Students have scored more than 95 up in boards as well as school examinations.
E-mail ID: (concealed information)
Permanent Address: A-65 Nandan Kanan, Santoshpur, Kolkata-700075.
Temporary Address: 4- Thakur R.K. Lane, Garfa, Kolkata-700075.
Contact Number: +91 (concealed information)
EXAMINATION YEAR INSTITUTION BOARD/UNIVERSITY % / G.P.A
Calcutta Institute Of Engineering and Management Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology (Formerly known as West Bengal University of Technology)
Class XII 2013 Dolna Day School ISC 90.00
Class X 2011 Dolna Day School ICSE 91.60
Programming Languages (C, Java), Database (MySQL), Simulators (MATLAB, SCILAB), MS Office (Word, Power Point, Excel).
Completed a project entitled “Realization of Automated Glass Window Operation of a Car” under the guidance of Dr. Shyamal Kumar Ghosh, former professor of Department of Electrical Engineering, Jadavpur University.
• Successfully completed a Summer Industrial Training at Mains Department of Calcutta Electric Supply Corporation Limited (CESC), in the month of July, 2016.
• Successfully completed a 4 weeks Winter Industrial Training at Operation and Maintenance Department at 400/220KV substation in Subhashgram of Powergrid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) from January to February, 2016.
• Worked as a “Viber Brand Ambassador” for a period of 8 weeks in the year 2013.
I am an active social worker of the Robin Hood Army which is a volunteer based organization that works to get surplus food from restaurants to the less fortunate sections of the society, and an NGO named Karmakutir which looks after women empowerment and under privileged children.
• Received a Certificate of Distinction and Credit in Mathematics in International Assessments for Indian Schools conducted by The University of New South Wales, Australia.
• Received medals from school for keeping 100% attendance four times.
• Won Intra School Quiz Competition organised by TTIS, and represented my school and college for various events and fests.
EXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES
Swimming (10years), Karate (Rank 6th KYU Blue Belt, 9years), Singing, Quiz, Cricket, Table Tennis, Badminton.
HOBBIES AND INTEREST
Listening to music, swimming, social work volunteering, watching sports on the television which includes cricket and soccer mainly, teaching secondary school students, reading books, watching movies and English serials.
Date: 4th October, 2017 Place: Kolkata
DECLARATION All the above mentioned information is true to the best of my knowledge. (Agnimoy Ghose)
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, trigonometry lessons for all!
Taking arithmetic lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£3||Not available||£3|