A bright self-motivated financial analyst with a degree in Mathematics and Economics, who has extensive experience within the finance industry and tutoring in A-level students in mathematics and economics.
I grew up between three countries, one of these being Britain where I have been attending boarding school, part of my high school and then continuing with my Bachelor's degree and my Masters in mathematics and statistics. Since I've been quite young I have known that I would like to work with numbers, but most important share my knowledge further so that other can benefit from my work too.
After university I wanted to became a quantitive analyst, therefore I have started working for Citibank, this has enhanced me new skills and is where I have started tutoring interns in mathematics and further mathematics, as I have been told that my approach is quite unique and my tutoring is enjoyable I've decided to share what I know to people who seeks this knowledge for their own development.
Now I am continuing my studies myself on qualifying as an actuary.
A bit more about myself and my hobbies, I am running three to four times a week and also playing tennis every two weeks, also I am in a continuous research on the finance industry and beyond.
I have started giving lessons about three years ago, starting with interns within my job so that they will have the basic knowledge in mathematics and statistics, also for a better enhancement on themselves passing ICAEW exams, this class was formed on 16 students, also during 2015 I have though 5 students for their Internation Baccalaureate mathematics and economics exams, four of them manage to get a 7 and one 6 out of 7.
A bright self motivated financial analyst with a keen eye on detail who has excellent organizational skills. Has extensive experience in updating the financial system and analytical techniques. Able to create new analyzing tools coming with great ideas and solutions. A quick learner who can absorb new proposals, communicating clearly and effectively.
Areas of expertise: Data analysis, Research analysis, Forecasting, Financial accounting, Maple, SQL, R, Tableau, Minitab.
October 2016 - JP Morgan Chase & Co, London
Nature of Business: Banking Industry
Position Held: Financial Reporting Analyst (Researcher Part – Time)
Accumulating budgeting data and accounting reports in relation to the development/improving/collating with old systems, mainly dealing with algorithms within the trading department. Pointing out problems occurred by employees within the new system and possible solutions.
Systems: SAAS, Microsoft office pack, in house trading algorithms, SQL.
• Performing weekly analysys on development budgets
• Developing forecasts based on possible revenue
• Maintaining database information for internal referencing
• Running diagnostic test on the algorithms with development problems
• Providing possible solutions or referral to relevant department for fixing
Jul 2015 - Current Olympic Holidays Group, London
Nature of Business: Travel/Tourism
Position Held: Accounts Assistant/Analyst (Permanent, Part-time during University Terms)
Collecting, generate, manage batches of invoices, running huge data reports of sales and management integration. Also, involved in creating performances reports to directors.
Systems: Atop, Atcom, Clickview, Mis, Microsoft (Excel(Macros), PowerPoint, Access), Sage Line 50
• Analyzing of the new system Atcom, Preparing the purchase and sales ledger ready for use, teaching new staff on the key points of running the system.
• Management accounts and data migration from the old to the new system in correlation to the audit requirements.
• Running Mis Reports, creating New tables and queries
• Analyzing data sales daily, sales performances reports daily
• Preparing weekly airlines payments in £; $; €,
• Preparing prepayments and accruals, year-end duties
• Keep up and running corporate pay accounts
• Preparation/Authorisation of refunds
• Daily banking, batch payments, authorize payments, reconciliation of bank accounts
• Process high volume of invoices daily
Apr 2015 - Jun 2015 Citibank, London
Nature of Business: Financial Services
Position Held: Financial analyst/Accounts (Internship)
Collecting, collating and carrying out complex analysis data reports of credit affordability. In charge with loans reconciliations analysis and forecasting through ingenious procedures.
Systems: Maple, MIS, SQL, R and Microsoft (Excel, PowerPoint, Access)
• Manipulating, cleansing & processing data using Excel, Access and SQL
• Responsible for loading, extracting and validation of client data
• Liaising with end-users and 3rd party suppliers
• Inputting various commands into R in return of the devaluation interests occurred within the credit accounts
• Developing data analytical databases from complex financial source data
• Performing daily system checks
• Data entry, data auditing, creating data reports & monitoring all data for accuracy
• Carrying out specified data processing and statistical techniques
• Using Informatica & SAS to extract, transform & load source data from transaction systems
• Analyzing debtor data and running lending risk reports
• Forecasting of old and new accounts for credit limits
Oct 2013 – Sep 2014 Volksbank
Nature of Business: Bank
Position Held: Credit Research Analyst (Internship)
Analyzing and maintaining weekly lending criteria reports. Providing risk management and performance analysis. Responsible for collecting market data and evaluating information from diverse market sources.
Systems: In house System, Microsoft (Excel)
• Evaluating clients credit data and financial statements to determine the degree of risk involved in lending money to them
• Preparing reports about the degree of risk in lending money to clients
• Analyzing client records and using the data to recommend payment plans
• Conferring with credit associations and references to exchange credit information on clients
• Evaluating the financial status of clients by producing financial ratios through computer programs
• Filling out loan applications and including the credit analysis and loan request summaries, then submitting these loan applications to loan committees for their approval
• Conferring with clients to verify their financial/credit transactions and to resolve their complaints
Jun 2013 – Sep 2013 Financial S.R.L.
Nature of Business: Accounting
Position Held: Accounts Assistant (Internship)
Prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
Systems: Sage Line 50, Excel
• Code and post approximately 250 supplier invoices to Sage per week
• Process supplier payments weekly
• Supplier statement reconciliations
• Prepare and distribute approximately; 20 sales invoices to customers each week
• Ad hoc credit control
• Upkeep of an accurate accounting filing system
• Debtor reconciliations
• Calculating VAT
Msci Mathematics with Statistics (Expected,1)
Queen Mary University of London
Bsc (Hons) Economics with Accounting (Fast track degree, 1)
University of Essex 2013 - 2015
Maths (7), Economics (7), Accounting (7), Geography (7)
Abendgymnasium der vhs Stuttgart Im Gebäude
ACCA Part Qualified
Available on request.
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, trigonometry lessons for all!
Taking arithmetic lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|