I believe every student has what it takes to set and achieve their goals. I believe it is my job to guide you towards achieving those goals by building on your strengths and weaknesses.
I believe that there are no bad students and failure will only become an option if we allow it to become one.
I am a 2nd-year student teacher at The University of the West Indies, Mona Campus. My program will be completed in November 2021, at which point I will be awarded my Bachelors of Education in Secondary Mathematics.
My background in both teaching and tutoring extends as far back as 2012 when I began working as a teacher's assistant. Since then I have both taught and tutored students of grade 7 to 11.
*Class rates are subject to increase or decrease based on the students educational/advancement level.
*Group rates are also available for groups of 5 or more.
* First free lesson DOES NOT apply to group sessions.
- To use my knowledge and skills to the best of my ability, with the aim of aiding in the development and
growth of my organisation.
- To demonstrate an impressive standard of performance, professionalism, integrity and transparency in carrying out my duties.
- The University of the West Indies [Sep 2017 - Present]
- The Mico University College [Oct 2016 - Jun 2017]
Career Advancement Program
NCTVET Lvl 1 Digital Animation & Data Operations
- St. Hugh's High School [Sep 2010 - Jun 2015]
General High School Diploma
Passes in nine  CSEC courses
- The UWI School of Nursing [May 2019 - Present]
- Mona Information Technology Services
IT Support Analyst & Receptionist [Oct 2017 - May 2019]
Trainer [May 2018 - May 2019]
- Dept. of Pathology, The UWI, Mona [Jul - Oct 2017]
Intern - Records Management
- The Palace Amusement Company [Feb 2016 - Aug 2016]
Cinema Clerical Assistant
- One-On-One Educational Services [Nov 2015 - Feb 2016]
Questions & Solutions Author
- Customer Service
- Time Management
- Team Leadership and Management
- Computer Maintenance and Operations
- Software Installation and Manipulation
- Team Building
- Graphic Design
- Peer Tutor and Peer Tutor Trainer
- Teaching Assistant
- Community Volunteer
Danielle is very trustworthy. Her application of Maths to students of all ages is exemplary. During her tutoring sessions, she use manipulatives as well analogical concepts to ensure her students understand what is being taught. She is a superb teacher. She also ensures that all her objectives are met.
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, arithmetic lessons for all!
Taking statistics lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||£8|
|5 hours||Not available||Not available||£40|
|10 hours||Not available||Not available||£80|