1. My lessons are for: A-levels, GCSE, IB or students how want to get higher degrees in Mathematics.
2. General teaching method:
- I present the lesson and we solve together a few examples of problems.
- You have to do 1-2 examples by yourself.
- We establish what you have to work more on, and eventually a homework.
- Optionally, we can solve any piece of homework from your school together.
I am a student at Imperial College London, a calm and kind person.
I have been doing tutoring for almost 3 years up to the present and I had the chance to train more than 30 students taking GCSE, A-Levels and IB exams. My rate of success is 93% based on my past experience.
My scientific background includes majorly applied mathematics, so my classes will make you not only understand, but see amazing examples of how is it applied in real life.
Current degree: Mathematics&Statistics, Imperial College London
Most important distinctions:
-Silver medal, International Tournament of Young Mathematicians, Russia 2017
-Certificate of Excellence in Science, Romanian Ministry of Education
1. Mathematics Tutor (2017-present)
2. Freelancer (Statistical Analysis)
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, trigonometry lessons for all!
Taking arithmetic lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£18||£16|
|5 hours||Not available||£95||£80|
|10 hours||Not available||£170||£160|