1. I got 4th Rank in Bihar Poly-technique (in 2006), 67th Rank in BCECE (Bihar Engineering in 2007) exam and 16920 rank in AIEEE-2008(now IIT JEE mains) and thus took admission in NIT Patna in 2008. I can teach maths for any board up to 12th level.
He is IIT JEE qualified and method of teaching is excellent. Having 5 years experience in teaching makes him perfect. He goes as per student requirements.
I got 4th Rank in Bihar Poly-technique (in 2006), 67th Rank in BCECE (Bihar Engineering in 2007) exam and 16920 rank in AIEEE-2008(now IIT JEE mains) and thus took admission in NIT Patna in 2008. I have taught in T.I.M.E, Bangalore, Pearson Learning Pvt. Ltd. , Bangalore, Trivandrum International School, Trivandrum, Perfect Academy
Nagercoil, Kanyakumari for all Boards.
• Teaching Mathematics for 11th and 12th students of Board IBDP, IGCSE, ISC and ICSE
• Teaching Physics for 6th and 7th standard
• Teaching Math for foundation classes i.e. 8th,9th and 10th for building IIT-JEE basics
• Teaching 11th and 12th for IIT-JEE mains & Advanced and other competitive examinations
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, trigonometry lessons for all!
Taking geometry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||£6|
|5 hours||Not available||Not available||£28|
|10 hours||Not available||Not available||£56|