My teaching methodology is simple. I teach each lesson which is comprised of two to three basic concepts. Each concept is interrelated and is approached through multiple examples. Once students become confident in a certain concept, we move to the next concept. Through easy examples that I have made through years of experience, I have the ability to make complex problems easy for students.
I am teaching Mathematics to students from last 4 years and students have appreciated my teaching method and my focus on conceptual learning. My ability to make Maths fun for students, and keep them engage helps them to score well.
Sept 2013 – Jun 2017 BS Computer Science Lahore University of Management Sciences
A-Levels Maths (A*)
June 2011 )-Levels including Maths (A+), Double Science (A+), Computer Technology (A),
Jan 2016 – May 2017 Science Tutor Star Academy Lahore
• During my undergrad, I taught A-levels students Maths and Physics for more than one year.
• The experience helped me in developing communication skills, professionalism and training young students.
Honors and Reward:
• Secured first position in Fsc-pre engineering in Punjab Board 2013-2014
• Dean's Honor List (LUMS) 2014-2015
• European tour by Chief Minister Punjab for high achievers 2014
• Declamation Competition, LUMS Olympiad and Grammathon.
• Represented Pakistan as a walking embassador 2014- 2015
EXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES:
• Coach at LUMS Orientation Week 2014- 2015
• Director at LCSS (Lums community Service Society) 2016
GRANTS AND SCHOLARSHIPS
• “Scholarship for conducting MA in Muslim Cultures” to the Institute for the Study of Muslim Civilisations at the Aga Khan University. London, 2016-2018
• “Ideal Student of the Department of Sociology”. Faculty of Arts, LUMS. Lahore, 2016.
Urdu (native), Arabic, English (C1), Persian (B1).
Playing football, jogging, doing Aerobics, listening to classical music, and travelling.
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, trigonometry lessons for all!
Taking arithmetic lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£15||£15|