During teaching, I...
- Enjoy the way working together with students, be good at arousing their interest to develop and to make progress.
- Be expert, thorough and careful, possess proper working attitude.
- Expand the content to related topics and modules, focus on practice (which I think extremely helpful for the students to learn from), hence help students to summarise problem solving method and apply knowledge flexibly.
- Be strict in students’ writing details and procedure, help them to benefit from rigorousness and good habits of study.
- Provide study suggestions to students by first-hand experience, interpret more deeply on correction and mark scheme, definition and formula manipulation. Consequently, place a high premium on bringing up the ability of analysing and problem solving.
Mandy, a Year 3 Mathematics student studying at Imperial College London, who will be having her PGCE Teacher Training at Durham next year. Before that, she obtained A*A*AAAB in her A-level and has had 5-year teaching experience in A-level Maths, Further Maths, Physics, GCSE Maths and other related subjects. In addition, she speaks several languages, apart from Chinese and English, she has been studying Japanese for 10+ years.
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, trigonometry lessons for all!
Taking arithmetic lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||£25|