I am a college going student. Course Materials will be based upon the subject while teaching method is going to be completely practice and understanding based. Easy to understand and motivational learning environment created to assist through tutoring. Will be easy with homework and assignments.
I had been giving lessons since I was in High School Junior Year but after joining college, I was only giving professional motivational speaking classes, now trying to get back to what I used to do: Mentoring and Tutoring.
Students have done great learning from me and still come up to me if they need any help. Professional in what I am doing. I have taught 12 students.
1804 University Dr. SE #4, St. Cloud, MN 56304 | (concealed information) | (concealed information)
Aiming to become a successful entrepreneur with an engineering background and help to achieve sustainable development across the globe and my country. Following the footsteps of Elon Musk to create my own identity.
St. Cloud State University (SCSU), College of Science and Engineering Expected: May 2020
· B.Sc. in Mechanical Engineering with Minor in Economics
· Academic and Culture Sharing Scholarship
· Presidential Campaign for Student Government Association at SCSU as an international freshman
St. Xavier’s High School, Nepal | HSEB extensive +2 and Bachelor’s coursework May 2016
· Graduated in Pure Science Stream (Physics, Biology, Chemistry, Math)
· Ashish Pant Memorial Outstanding Student Award, awarded to the best student of the batch.
TECHNICAL AND GENERAL SKILLS
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office Package
· General Skillset: Micromanagement, Resiliency, Leadership, Proficient verbal and written communication.
RELEVANT WORK EXPERIENCE
Undergraduate Research, Organic Optoelectronic Materials September 2017 – present
· Working with Professor to research about the optoelectronic characteristics of different organic materials.
· Pass light through monochromator and separate the different wavelengths of the spectrum and generate energy from the separation process.
Research Volunteer, Department of Mechanical Engineering March 2017 – May 2017
· Helped with research of the department on Technical Engineering aspect and volunteered for the data collection.
International Student Ambassador, Chartwells Higher Ed, Compass Groups USA February 2017 – present
· Bridged the gap between the Management and the student associates and helped to solve any issues in between.
· Helped as a body to communicate important information and safety regarding the company.
Student Supervisor, Chick-fil-A at SCSU, Chartwells Higher Ed, Compass Groups USA September 2017 – present
· Supervise the well-functioning of the store with responsibilities of cash handling, inventory, scheduling of associates.
· Achieved an excellent report of the Health Inspection of the store.
Data Entry Officer, Goodwill Finance Limited May 2016 – June 2016
· Data Entry during issuance of IPO of a company with cash counter responsibility.
· Assisted with all the general preparation for the issuance of the share for the public.
Cultural Diversity Chair, Student Government Association at SCSU January 2017 - August 2017
· Chair Responsibilities to represent all culture organizations on Campus within Student Government, attend all meetings and participated in hearings and discussions brought within Student Government Association.
· Helped in reinstating the Metro Bus schedule for referendum was passed during the general elections due to concerns from the students.
School Leadership, St. Xavier’s High School Nepal 2013 - 2016
· Green Team Captain (2013/14), School Vice-Captain (2014/15) and School Captain (2015/16)
· Supervised regular student assemblies, managed, and volunteered at school events including literary contests, fundraisers, sports days, and school trips, communicated emergency notices, and coordinated safety drills.
· At Large Senator, St. Cloud State University. Represented a thousand students in the Student Government and helped to solve the issues of the students on campus. August 2016 – January 2017
· Man of the Tournament: Won the Man of the Tournament Award in Interschool cricket tournament as the captain of the team. February 2016
· Volunteer Service: Certificate of Honor for organizing charity play as director and program coordinator, donated goods to a public school in a rural village. And organized a relief campaign during the massive earthquake in Nepal. Helped in fundraising and proper designation of the task and efficient mobilization of the funds. 2016 and 2015
· Interned at Prestige Associates: Helped as an Office Correspondent and helped to audit the finances. 2014-2015
· Literary Contests: Bronze Medalist at Debate Competition. Participation in many different elocutions and extempore speech contests securing different positions.
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, trigonometry lessons for all!
Taking arithmetic lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£16||£12|
|5 hours||Not available||£71||£61|
|10 hours||Not available||£127||£123|