I am flexible to the student's wishes, ranging from past paper practice to focusing on content. What I find most beneficial is using examples to establish a good understanding of the topic. Through this, the pupil has encountered a wide range of question types and could identify the correct method to use in an exam situation.
I am a second year student of Maths and Chemistry at the University of Glasgow with a year and a half's experience in tutoring. I have studied both subjects to Advanced Higher level so I am no stranger to the pressures of sitting an exam in these subjects. I hope to share my experience and revision methods.
- Scottish Highers will be charged £12.
- Any levels above this will be charged £13
- Lessons may be cancelled up to 24 hours in advance with no charge. Payments must be made in advance of the lesson.
- National 5 Maths, Chemistry, English, French and Physical Education all at grade A
- Higher Maths, Chemistry, English, French, History and Music all at grade A
- Advanced Higher Maths, Chemistry and French all at grade A
- ABRSM Piano up to grade 7
- ABRSM Saxophone up to grade 7
- Experience volunteering at my local Athletics club, Girlguiding group and Summer activity camp
- Music tutoring in Piano and Saxophone
- Bronze and Silver Duke of Edinburgh awards
- Scottish Athletics Coaching Assistant award
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, trigonometry lessons for all!
Taking chemistry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||£11|