My methodology teaching will be based on my student. Everyone is different therefore everyone has different way of taking in information. One skill of mine is being able to understand and bring the best out of my student if a student is unable to understand something using one approach they are many more different ones that can be used.
Been tutoring students for 3 years with a good percentage of them achieving the grade they desired.
I received a Upper Second class with placement at City University of London. I have many years for work experience, and along my role pick up the role of a trainer, teaching; my colleagues, new starters, students and interns.
Please contact me 24 hours before session begins
BSc Computer Science with Placement – City, University of London – September 2015 – June 2019
First Year (2:1) Second Year (2:1) Third Year (2:1)
Systems Architecture Professional Development in IT IT Security
Business Systems Programming in C++ Theory of Computation
Computation and Reasoning Data Structures and Algorithms Functional Programming
Mathematics for Computing Network and Operating Systems Cloud Computing
Programming in Java Language Processor Project Management
Software Engineering Object-Oriented Analysis and Design Individual Project
Team Project Placement & Career Development
BTEC Level 3 – Harris Academy Beckenham Sixth Form – September 2013 – August 2015
I.T. Diploma Double Distinction*
Sports and Exercise Sub-Diploma Distinction*
GCSEs – Kingsdale Foundation School – September 2008 – June 2013
6 GCSEs A-Cs including Maths, English, Science and I.C.T.
Microsoft Office Suite Advanced
Java Programming Intermediate
Adobe Photoshop Intermediate
HTML & CSS Intermediate
Adobe Dreamweaver Beginner
C++ Programming Beginner
Team working – I am a good team player; this is one of my strongest skills through my experience in sports teams to ensure that our games are successful as well as working in Madame Tussards to ensure that operations of the attractions ran smoothly
Leadership – Developed through times where I have taken the lead and captained multiple sports teams to help lead them to victory.
Planning and Time Management – Developed through my time at college as well as university in order to meet tight deadlines for coursework, through organising and managing my time well.
• Attended multiple tech talks whilst working at The Walt Disney Company as well as trained multiple user on new software.
• Became a Disney Volunteer which hosted an event for the children in need.
• As a team at university we created an Airline sales ticketing system which required us to use a waterfall planning method and was created using Java and MySQL together.
• Created a software that reacts to music within the first two weeks of university even though at the time I had minimal knowledge of the java language. I have further developed my skills throughout my first and second year of my degree.
• Awarded my FA (Football Associate) Level one in coaching.
• Lead my team in the entrepreneurial program called “The Next Big Thing” where my team came third.
Associate Consultant – ECS, London – September 2019 – Current
• Helping clients move from standard infrastructure, Private and Hybrid cloud environments to public cloud iterations
• Work with Agile and DevOps methodologies and cutting-edge tools including Puppet, Chef and Ansible, as well as Jenkins, Docker and a whole host of other innovative technologies
• Working to build robust and tailored solutions for a wide variety of different organisations
• Contributing to transformation organisation wide and significantly impacting multiple customers
Sales Advisor – Sofa.com, London – October 2018 – August 2019
• Welcoming every customer so they feel at home and relaxed whist maintain world-class visual merchandising standards
• Providing support with customers’ decisions where required
• Chasing sales quotations and processing orders precisely and efficiently as well as keeping customer information records up-to-date
System Analyst – Greystar, London – August 2018 – September 2018
• Configured the Property Management/Reservations system.
• Assisted the Support Analyst with Helpdesk tickets - liaised with the users on queries, seeking out resolutions and made changes to system configurations as needed.
• Provided general admin and business support to the team’s day to day activities.
Application Support Analyst – The Walt Disney Company, London – June 2017 – July 2018
• Granted access for users to applications as well as ensured they have the correct access for their role.
• Used ITIL processes to manage incident and ensured they are processed in a way that maintains standards and system integrity
• Liaised with business users to carry out quarterly SOX Audit Reviews
• Taught users in groups or through one to one tutorials on how to use multiple in house –applications, this required an in-depth knowledge of the applications.
• Found issues that are causing users to have problems and resolving these issues so the company can continue to run efficiently.
Attraction Operation Hosts – Merlin Entertainments (Madame Tussauds), London – October 2015 – June 2017
• Ensured constant operation of rides and lifts while maintaining outstanding customer service in accordance to Madame Tussauds specification.
• Worked alongside all departments to create seamless brand delivery and exceptional guest interaction.
• Played a part in attraction management and the flow of visitors by ensuring everything runs smoothly and efficiently throughout our customer experiences.
Attraction Operation Hosts – Merlin Entertainments (Shrek Adventures and DreamWorks Tours), London – May 2015 – September 2015
• Similar duties as above
An interest of mine is I.C.T as I enjoy learning about technology and the way it is advancing within society. I also enjoy the programming side of I.C.T, whilst in college I was able to create two websites and analyse databases and while going to university my skills have progressed dramatically so that I have been able to produce a game with levels, sounds, moving enemies and more. As a keen sportsman I am actively involved in a number of sports such as; football, rugby and athletics. I volunteer by helping young children with sporting workshops in a variety of sports such as football and athletics.
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, trigonometry lessons for all!
Taking geometry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£18||Not available|
|5 hours||Not available||£80||Not available|
|10 hours||Not available||£150||Not available|