My name’s Tom, I currently work as a data analyst for the NHS and I’m offering private maths tutoring for GCSE, KS3 and KS2 pupils. Whether you want to work on specific topics or you simply want to improve across the whole syllabus, I can provide tailored sessions to suit your needs.
BSc (Hons) 2:1 in Economics from the University of Bristol
Maths A level - A*
Maths GCSE - A*
I emphasise the importance of learning key principles rather than just learning how to answer certain types of questions. My tutoring sessions are engaging, thorough and tailored to meet each pupil's needs.
If you are interested please get in touch and I will be happy to arrange a session.
2012-2015: The University of Bristol
BSc (Hons) 2:1 in Economics with a first in the final year
2005-2011: King Edward VI School and Sixth Form, Southampton
A level: Maths A*, Economics A, Chemistry A
AS level: Physics A
GCSE: 7A*s and 5As (including Maths and English)
November 2017 – Ongoing: London Ambulance Service NHS Trust – Data Analyst
• Through statistical analysis, I identify trends and patterns in performance data. My
reports are used to guide the London Ambulance Service’s development plans and
ultimately help to make the service more efficient.
November 2015 – October 2017: Bristol City Council (Social Care Dept) – Support Planning Coordinator
• I identified, negotiated and commissioned packages of care for vulnerable adults in
October 2015 – January 2016: Common Aim Communications – Research Associate
• I conducted market and administrative research on behalf of Common Aim
Communications, an organisation that provides consultancy services to charities, and
February 2015 – October 2017: Samaritans – Listening Volunteer
• I provided confidential, non-judgemental, emotional support to people in distress or
• I supported people over the phone, via email, via SMS and face to face.
• I have learned how to communicate effectively and compassionately with many
different people, all of whom have their own methods of expressing their problems
Skills and Attributes
• Patient, calm, engaging, thorough and organised.
• Highly motivated and intuitive.
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, trigonometry lessons for all!
Taking geometry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|