1. First I define the scope of the topic.
2. Relate the scope with real life examples to make you comfortable with the topic.
3. Check your level of your understanding.
4. Then emphasize on those factors which is causing you difficulty in understanding the topic.
5. Ask you to explain the concept as if I am 6 year old guy.
6. Then throw some interesting scenarios to test your understanding.
Maths State Topper.
MBA Entrance Exams : 99 percentiler in Quant.
Have 6 years of mixed experience in Management Consulting, Analytics, Machine Learning, Predictive Modelling, creating dashboards/Visualization and SAP SCM modules.
Have done MBA(PGDM) in E-Business and specialized in Operations Research. He has Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering.
Statistical programming language: R
Visualization – Tableau, DOMO (Cloud Based )
Programming Language: C,C++, Java
Database: SQL, MySQL, Microsoft Access
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, arithmetic lessons for all!
Taking geometry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£10||£10|
|5 hours||Not available||£9||£50|
|10 hours||Not available||£8||£100|