Student based teaching where a student will be assessed first fr the knowledge level and teaching will be planned accordingly. Unique lesson plan for each student based on the knowledge level of the student.
Regular connects with parents to ensure guidelines are followed
Worked in IT field in an reputed IT company in India for 6.5 years. Working as a home tut for Maths & Science from Grade 1 to 10 from past 2 years.
Have chosen tutoring as a career after career break as it is the only job whee we can mend the young minds with creating subject knowledge along with passion and love for studies rather than being marks oriented.
based on subjects required
Email: (concealed information) Mobile: +(concealed information)
Obtain a teaching position that uses modern teaching methods such as e-learning and team learning.
• Worked in Tata Consultancy Services Ltd for 6 years from April,2010 till May 2016 as IT Analyst
• While in TCS, performed various roles like Developer, tester, Analysts, Production Support implementation Manager with a working experience at onsite(Red hill, UK)for a period of 10 months)
• Offline teaching experience by providing home tuitions for a period of 2 years from 2015 January till date in Maths and Science till from Grade 1 to Grade 10 in all the Boards(State, CBSE & ICSE)
Award Details (In TCS)
Title Category Received On
Star of the Month Awards for Excellence 19/02/2014
On The Spot Award Awards for Excellence 19/02/2014
On The Spot Award Awards for Excellence 08/10/2012
Skills and Qualities
• Self-motivation: Initiative and high level of energy
• Good Tolerance and flexibility in different situations.
• Verbal communication skills, decision making, critical thinking, organizing and planning.
• Excelling teaching base of knowledge
Team Skills, Communication, Analytical Ability
IBM System-Z CICS, Enterprise COBOL, JCL, Mainframe DB2 - Application Development, z/OS
Quality Management Details
Quality Management for Delivery, Software Security, Lean Six Sigma (LSS), Software Estimation, Insurance Consulting - Life & Pensions, Business Continuity Management
Program/Course Duration (mines)
INS - Comprehensive programme on Insurance Operations - ILT 240
DEG-ECoE:Software Estimation Recap Session - ILT 180
UK Managerial Effectiveness Programme 120
INS - Introduction to Insurance - ILT 240
Health Safety & Training: HSE Healthy Lifestyle @ TCS - ILT 60
Title Acquired On
IBM Certified Database Associate - DB2 9 Fundamentals Certification 22/02/2011
Qualification Category Qualification Subject
Bachelor Of Engineering 2009 passed out rom VTU, Belgaum Electronics & Communication
Date of Birth 1-07-1987
Marital Status Married
Present Location Bangalore
Languages Known Kannada, English, Tulu, Tamil, Hindi
Permanent Address 003, Chalukya Nirantara, Pooja Mahalakshmi Layout, Agrahara Hobli, Kogilu, Yelahanka, Bangalore- 64.
Extra Curriculum Activities:
• Attended and participated in “Pratibha Karanji” Essay Competition held at District level.
• Participated in elocution competition conducted at School and College level.
• Worked as volunteer in “National Youth day” & Retreat held in Ramakrishna Math, Ponnampet
I hereby declare that the above written particulars are true to the best of my knowledge and belief.
Place: Bangalore Amrtha B S
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, trigonometry lessons for all!
Taking arithmetic lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£4||Not available||£4|