I really enjoy engaging with students to empower and enrich their experiences with various science subjects. Chemistry has always been my focal point but also have background knowledge in biology and mathematics. With Chemsitry being my area of expertise since my BSc (Honors ) degree days, I have tutored in this field and harnessed a lot of experience that has also allowed me to grow in application of the subject with some of my research inputs easily accessible at the Stellenbosch University library and InnoVUS Stellenbosch. I hope to utilize the opportunity to tutor to express my passion and sharing of knowledge with those I will engage with. As chemistry teacher and sciennce tutor up to University level have been able to create lesson plans, deliver lectures, create and supervise laboratory practicals for the students.
I am PhD candidate in Polymer Science at the University of Stellenbosch, South Africa. I have been tutoring/teaching Chemistry since 2016. It is at this point where the zeal, confidence and a fondness for academic tutoring was born. It is at this point where the zeal, confidence and a fondness for academic tutoring was born. The most important lesson I have learnt is if one puts effort and work having pride in what they are doing and sustain character in the process, winning takes care of its self.
Chemistry for undergraduate (250R)
Grade 8-12 (175R)
1. B.SC Honours Degree in Applied Chemistry obtained at the National University of Science and Technology, Bulawayo, Zimbabwe. Degree class: 2.1
2. “A level Chemistry teacher (St Bernards High School)
3. Tutoring: (Stellenbosch University)
4. Master of Science Degree in Polymer Science at University of Stellenbosch
(Masters by Research) Thesis mark: 73% Merits: Due to the novelty of the results and work, a patent was accepted for filing at InnovUS
5. Currently studying towards a PhD of Science Degree in Polymer Science with the University of Stellenbosch.
6. Presented at the SCM-9. Ninth International Symposium on the Separation and Characterization of Natural and Synthetic Macromolecules. Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
7. • Presented at The 13th International Conference on "Advanced Polymers via Macromolecular Engineering" (APME 2019) at Stellenbosch University South Africa
Ndumiso is currently doing PhD in Polymer Science (special field of chemistry). During his MSc he was tutoring undergraduate chemistry students at Stellenbosch University. He is a very disciplined and humble person. Students would not only learn chemistry from him, but also other life skills. Any student that would be tutored by him is very fortunate, and so are his colleagues. I wish him all the best.
Ndumiso is a smart and self driven individual with an open heart. Willing to see others grow intellectually, he is humble and yet with powerful drive to archieve greatness and to do both for him and the society that surrounds him .
I recommend him because he is good at what he does and that is good for you.
He has a great academia and a profound Christian. His history in teaching has been remarkable
chemistry lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest organic chemistry lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, school science lessons for all!
Taking electrochemistry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|